Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

Should be that easy but for some reason it isn't. I don't really like the print but I plan on ordering both Carnage and Spidey when they are available. What if their prints look good and I break up the set by not getting the Venom EX? What if I get the Venom EX and Spidey and Carnages prints look like caca?:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Oh well, presently this is the only thing in my life that I have to worry about so I guess it's not that bad.:D

Wohoo! Just received email confirmation that my ex venom converted. This is the first time I ever used the waitlist.

Hi does anybody have this ? Im a big venom fan so i wanna ask is this worth getting i heard compliants about some picture.

Hi does anybody have this ? Im a big venom fan so i wanna ask is this worth getting i heard compliants about some picture.

very worth getting. those were only base paint issues, not a huge issue to a lot of the collectors on here with that problem.

o ok cool thanks alot, i also heard of a carnage and spiderman statue coming out aswell ?

wow awesome i didnt know that. This is a must for sure. Alot of stuff to get for 2010 this year. So is the base going to capture a venom and carnage vs spiderman theme ?

How do these Ex waitlistings get confirmed so late??
You'd think they've all been sent out already.
How do all these Exclusives suddenly become available?

How do these Ex waitlistings get confirmed so late??
You'd think they've all been sent out already.
How do all these Exclusives suddenly become available?

maybe card issues...

I've often wondered the same thing about waitlist converting so late I am very picky when it comes to collecting. Had a red skull convert not long ago, regular edition, and was rely hoping it wasn't a return I don't care if it's in perfe t shape and guy just changed his mind. I want to be first and only owner. It's lime a girl that may be a virgin but shs given a lot of blowjobs. It's exactly like that!

Anyway congrats to those that convert, just had reg and ex convert yesterday myself and 5 minutes after I cancl sabretooth lab ex, I got notice that Bowen fb spidey ANNND elektra comiquette ex are converting:banana

I've often wondered the same thing about waitlist converting so late I am very picky when it comes to collecting. Had a red skull convert not long ago, regular edition, and was rely hoping it wasn't a return I don't care if it's in perfe t shape and guy just changed his mind. I want to be first and only owner. It's lime a girl that may be a virgin but shs given a lot of blowjobs. It's exactly like that!

Anyway congrats to those that convert, just had reg and ex convert yesterday myself and 5 minutes after I cancl sabretooth lab ex, I got notice that Bowen fb spidey ANNND elektra comiquette ex are converting:banana

Nice analogy lol. I know what I mean though, the only time I'll get pieces second hand is if it's a must have for my collection or it's sold out.

There's a possibility that this may end up being at my local comic shop this Friday. The only thing I don't like is that they tend to take them out of the box and put them in their display cabinets.

Should I get this or the Classic Iron Man? The Iron Man at the shop is kinda just out there in the open, on an elevated shelf mind you.

I'm a pretty big Iron Man fan as well Spidey and Venom. I kinda wish I didn't get the Koto Mark III statue so I could have put more money into the Classic Iron Man. I have the Spiderman 3 Venom and was figuring I could do without this one, but the more I look at it, the more I want it. Then there's Carnage coming up which happens to look like it's going to be amazing. What's a collector to do!?

There's a possibility that this may end up being at my local comic shop this Friday. The only thing I don't like is that they tend to take them out of the box and put them in their display cabinets.

Should I get this or the Classic Iron Man? The Iron Man at the shop is kinda just out there in the open, on an elevated shelf mind you.

IM will be around for a while. I would grab this before you have to pay above retail.

Ahh, you posted before I could finish editing! Not a big deal though.

That's +1 for Venom on my want meter now that you've said that. :lol

I really like how large the Iron Man is though. It looks great with the flag.

If you wait for IM though you will get a deal on it. I remember last month a site had them for around $200 shipped.

mike crawford should have put this in his statue of the year awards.

How does the value of these statues work?

Something like Venom goes up and Iron Man goes down? Care to enlighten me? :angelsmil

There's not really much rhyme or reason to it. You never really know what's going to be worth any money beyond SRP (and a lot of statues end up going for much lower on the secondary market).

Just get what you like regardless of what it may be worth in the future, you'll end up enjoying your collection much more :D

Back