Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

HE FAILED, this is a fail for Mr. Chap. No doubt about it... No matter what he says. :monkey5

Oh, please. :lol

I make the rules and break them as I please. :lol I think my weakness is Spider-Man characters in general, good or bad. Everything else though (except Buffy) isn't worth breaking the rules over.

I make the rules and break them as I please. :lol I think my weakness is Spider-Man characters in general, good or bad. Everything else though (except Buffy) isn't worth breaking the rules over.

Then I vow you to claim to be a Spidey collector and not a villain hater, see the truth in place and be one of us :devil :rotfl

Set the record straight Chap, I trust you know what the right thing to do here.

They I vow you to claim to be a Spidey collector and not a villain hater, see the truth in place and be one of us :devil :rotfl

Set the record straight Chap I trust you know what is the right thing to do.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Venom is an alright guy....ssss is my book, hence how he won my heart over. :lol And that's all I care to comment on. :lecture :D

i heard u signed a contract not to purchase villains. shame on u!:gun

Yes, the International Thing would be ashamed and is prolly destroying each and every one of his PF's at home while he is as work today. He'll prolly make it to storage and start there as well.

Venom is not a villian. :lecture He's merely misunderstood and blurs the lines of all that is good.

(And I almost forgot about that post!!! :rotfl)

for sure! just everytime i do i get ignored haha. so if i get replied like this im all over it

I'll reply. :rock I've wondered where you've been. I see you more at SF then here. Come back!

And what did I tell you earlier, w00tw00t.

All you need to do is post a pic of your Venom 1:1 anytime someone gives you trouble, and you'll be fine. :lol

And what did I tell you earlier, w00tw00t.

All you need to do is post a pic of your Venom 1:1 anytime someone gives you trouble, and you'll be fine. :lol

wahahaha sounds like a good idea. :lol
so u ended up getting the 1:1 hulk?

wahahaha sounds like a good idea. :lol
so u ended up getting the 1:1 hulk?

Yep!!! I'm hoping for a Grey version, but I'll take the Green one if that's all that's going to be offered. I'm glad it won't be out for a while! :lol

Back