Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

A black guy full of muscle with sharp teeth and a big tongue makes your pants pointy?

To each there own i guess

:lol

Hey, I pitched a tent, :lol What's wrong with that? :rotfl

Pics of my Venom - love this guy :love

Hey Reefer, nice pics, and thanks for taking the time to post with Spidey. I have been looking over at my Spidey, and now I know how awesome this is going to look.

Cant wait to have him ..:rock

Venom.jpg

^^^ These are the kind of pictures I wait for. WOW!!! :rock Very nice, Fly.

Fly's pic make me want to buy this piece. They're that good. :lecture

Hmmmm...:monkey3

Hey Reefer, nice pics, and thanks for taking the time to post with Spidey. I have been looking over at my Spidey, and now I know how awesome this is going to look.

Thanks man - and no problem. I was really wondering how he was going to look with Spidey, and I figured I wasn't the only one :lol

Bought the regular at AlterEgo for a discount, couldn't wait any longer for my waitlist to convert at Sideshow. The photos sold me, and with the upcoming Spidey and Carnage, this comiquette will be the first comiquette in my collection. Second Marvel piece after Thor PF exclusive.

This really is one of the best pieces of 2009.

I have hope that Spidey and Carnage will look great. Especially Spidey if it's done in the same style as the Venom/Spidey diorama.

Has Olivetti done Spiderman before?

Fortunately the Gore Group is changing the faces on these sculpts. :monkey1

Well, I just cancelled my Legolas EX and have decided to pick up a Venom Comiquette. It will be my first comiquette but I can't decide if I should get the reqular or the EX.

Back