Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey I think is the weakest of all 3.

HaHA, Spiderman sucks.

All you need...
VenomandCarnage_zps9628b155.jpg

The only reason the piece skyrocketed because it's been quite a while since one has been up on Ebay. People were overbidding the hell out of that auction and they retracted their offers (Highest bid, than retracted I saw was over $1800). When they were more commonly, showing up on Ebay they went between $800-1000. Lot's of antsy buyer's these days. Impulse buying at it's best.

Sometime you gotta jump on things when you can.

Last year I was thinking 700 was stretching it for him and was so wishing I was around when he originally sold.
Least now I can be glad I do not have to pay over 1k for him. :p

Lol sounds like asking and not going rate. I was looking for one last year and managed to get one for 750 but fell apart when the seller acted like drama queen

Yea, I got super lucky and through asking on these forums. Can even find it in this thread, I just happened to find someone trying to sell him.

Thanks again to Ivo-000 ;)

Lol sounds like asking and not going rate. I was looking for one last year and managed to get one for 750 but fell apart when the seller acted like drama queen

what a coincidence...I was selling one and the prospective buyer acted like a drama queen too.

Not sure what we are laughing about?

With a click of about 3 buttons on Ebay so you can see the last 2 SOLD for $1,525.00 and $1,950.00. And those were regs!

Not sure what we are laughing about?

With a click of about 3 buttons on Ebay so you can see the last 2 SOLD for $1,525.00 and $1,950.00. And those were regs!

They don't go up for sale often for a reason. It's that good of a statue. If they do start going up for sale more often, the prices will be over 1500 regurlarly now. The market price has been set.

Wondering, with the way XM is going and what I am reading about their quality, if they ever do a Venom, how he would turn out.
Then how that would compare / affect this piece.

Wondering, with the way XM is going and what I am reading about their quality, if they ever do a Venom, how he would turn out.

It may effect it slightly but I don't think much. XM is going to have under 1000 pieces and it is going to start off very close to the $1,000.00 mark for us in North America.

It may effect it slightly but I don't think much. XM is going to have under 1000 pieces and it is going to start off very close to the $1,000.00 mark for us in North America.

Yeah, this is true. An XM Venom won't be cheap and clock in pretty close to a grand for most North American collectors. Also, if it looks great, it'll sell out quickly due to the low ES and then the aftermarket prices will climb pretty quickly on it. With an ES less than a 1000 for an XM Venom and SSC's Venom COM having only 1450 pieces in total, I don't see the COM dropping in price anytime soon. Very glad I have one already. I did pay $650 shipped for mine, but now, that's looking like a bargain. At least mine is an EX and a Marvel Sample to boot. It's an AWESOME looking statue.

I would be excited with all the switch out options they have. Lots of display options

Back