Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah: I still need one!

Yeah, this is an AWESOME piece. I can see why peeps would be hard pressed to let it go. Combine that with a pretty small overall ES and it can make the hunt to find one fairly challenging. I wish you luck Temek.

I got rid of mine really early for various reasons and have regretted it since. With XM making one of these in the near future hopefully, it helps ease the pain a bit. No matter how well XM designs their Venom, this one will always still be a favorite of mine. Venom is one of my favorite characters so I'm a bit bias but still.. lol

Can't wait to see their version of him though.

Yeah, this is an AWESOME piece. I can see why peeps would be hard pressed to let it go. Combine that with a pretty small overall ES and it can make the hunt to find one fairly challenging. I wish you luck Temek.

Thanks Filip, I will eventually get one. This piece is so worth it, love the sculpt, pose and quality. SS killed it on this one.

Thanks Filip, I will eventually get one. This piece is so worth it, love the sculpt, pose and quality. SS killed it on this one.

They sure did. This piece always gets a lot of attention when my friends and family look at my collection. Most of the peeps looking at him are amazed with the details of the piece. His teeth in particular. I always have to remind peeps not to touch them. That's the first thing they go for when they look at Venom. :lol

Ha, I thought that said 72.

If you are willing to let go of 800, go for it.
Last 2 regulars on Ebay went for over 1200, for regs.
But now one is sitting at 1500...think this person is just trying to get lucky though, as the set the starting bid at 1500.

I bought mine for 700 last year, been watching for Venom sales as much as I can, and I have yet to see him sell below 7.

Could probably get one for around $720, regular, mint. Gotta think about it

Nothing to think about. That's a great price. The only reason you should hesitate is if money is tight for you now. If you have the funds, I can't see any chance of you finding him for a cheaper price. I paid $650 for mine ( it's an EX and a Marvel Sample) but that was about 3 years ago. This piece is easily selling for north of a G nowadays.

I got mine for $500 earlier this year locally. I would pay 1K for it easily though, now after owning it. Jump on that price El Mule!!!

I got mine for $500 earlier this year locally. I would pay 1K for it easily though, now after owning it. Jump on that price El Mule!!!

You were very lucky to score it at that price. I agree with you though, once you have it in hand, you can really appreciate just how incredible this piece looks.

Had to pass on it and now it's gone, I unexpectedly won an auction for a Big chap maquette and couldn't afford both :(

Back