Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

Here's mine :yess:

Venom1.jpg

Great photo!! Congrats on the purchase :hi5:

Does anyone know of a retail site with the regular in stock? I want to get one for my brother, but I'm not willing to give away my exclusive.

Does anyone know of a retail site with the regular in stock? I want to get one for my brother, but I'm not willing to give away my exclusive.

I would try local comic stores at this point. Everything is sold out online (except ebay of course). Don't expect to get one for retail though.

I believe they are sold out everywhere, but keep yur eye on bbts, sometimes they unexpectably get in sold out items, but usually they bump up the price.

What I thought--will keep an eye out on BBTS too.

Just got this guy. Instantly one of my favorite sculpts.
venom2.jpg

I want a Venom, but now I feel Captain America PF calling my name. I like the regular, but want the exclusive to display Modern Cap standing on the Nazi helmet since I hate Nazis more than Ultrons.

I want a Venom, but now I feel Captain America PF calling my name. I like the regular, but want the exclusive to display Modern Cap standing on the Nazi helmet since I hate Nazis more than Ultrons.

One of the very best and the very first PF's I got into my collection, there really wasn't very much to be excited about after getting this guy first. He really set the bar up high on PF's.

One of the very best and the very first PF's I got into my collection, there really wasn't very much to be excited about after getting this guy first. He really set the bar up high on PF's.

He's definitely one of the best and I'm really hooked after getting classic Iron Man. It's been mostly Marvel ladies before that. I plan to have Cap, Thor, and Hulk within two years if all goes according to plan.

He's definitely one of the best and I'm really hooked after getting classic Iron Man. It's been mostly Marvel ladies before that. I plan to have Cap, Thor, and Hulk within two years if all goes according to plan.

and those as well :rock

copy_o25.jpg

I love the Classic Spider-Man PF, but I'm probably going to wait to see how the comiquette turns out. I'm glad it's going to be in 1/4 scale.

Maybe Modern IM as well after looking at that pic.

If you're really picky about scale differences when displaying stuff together, I'd wait for the Legacy IM2 maquette. The comiquette is incredible, but not quite 1/4 scale.

I love the Classic Spider-Man PF, but I'm probably going to wait to see how the comiquette turns out. I'm glad it's going to be in 1/4 scale.

I really can't wait for it, I hope it's awesome... it will be nice to have all the Spidey's together that came out for Sideshow.

If you're really picky about scale differences when displaying stuff together, I'd wait for the Legacy IM2 maquette. The comiquette is incredible, but not quite 1/4 scale.

True but it's just a smidge smaller nothing of a big difference... The only thing that irks me about that is I wouldn't want a Iron Man 2 statue as my main Iron Man but that is just my preference.

I feel that since he's kneeling, it won't be too noticeable. I'm not too picky as long as they look good next to each other and judging by the pics I've seen on the board, I think he looks pretty nice displayed with the pfs.

:goodpost: I couldn't agree more. Captain America was my second PF and he consistently is my favorite. The only other Marvel PF that challenges Cap for quality and coolness would probably be Doom. I wish I had known to get the EX, but it was early in my PF collecting days and I just bought what the LCS had.

Back