Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

ok listen up losers, I have acquired recently another Venom ex and at first I wanted to keep it to flip it in a year or 2 but decided to sell it now as I am not a true flipper(altough I am very big in the pants )
Check the commerce section tommorow, as I will put it on sale for a very cheap price.

dont pm me now though.Aurevoir.

i think you should just sell it to another canadian, since we're all winners
:hi5:

Venom for sale, for canadians only.:nana:

ok listen up losers, I have acquired recently another Venom ex and at first I wanted to keep it to flip it in a year or 2 but decided to sell it now as I am not a true flipper(altough I am very big in the pants )
Check the commerce section tommorow, as I will put it on sale for a very cheap price.

:lol i didn't even catch this the first time. *as shai's pm box fills up*:gah:

I'd certainly like to have a Venom, but I'm pretty sure I'll miss out tomorrow. Congratulations to whoever buys this off of Hulk Man.

I'd certainly like to have a Venom, but I'm pretty sure I'll miss out tomorrow. Congratulations to whoever buys this off of Hulk Man.

Freaks that are big in the pants have Tytus and Venom....

BB you should make an exception to be there for Venom :exactly:

NHL_montreal_canadiens_2.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D

What a noble man you are....:)

:fireworksVENOM IS HERE:fireworks

1274847202_0005.gif

:chewEVERYONE GET EXCITED!!!:chew

1274251743_0000.gif

Don't own Venom? Wanna know what it feels like? IT FEELS LIKE THIS!!!

closecall_train.gif

OWN THIS OR FAIL!!!

021.gif

THAT HARD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?!?!
now I just need to go home and open it...

holy COW! off thread but that guy almost got nailed by that incoming train! HOLY MOLEY!

and yeah, that Venom Comi is soooo nice. Would love to have one in the future :)

OK fOOLS....Sorry a day late..those basterds cut my internet access at work..I think I wont even bother put it in the commerce section....350$ shipped to us or canada for THE GRAIL VENOM COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE...Mint....Paypal only.

first PM gets it

i wont wait all evening and you must be big in the pants to order from me..Also, I dont deal with losers.

Back