Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

My Venom comiquette/ Cap PF fundraising weekend has been a failure for the most part. Such a shame. People didn't even get drawn in by my omega bump in my sales thread. Damn economy.

My Venom comiquette/ Cap PF fundraising weekend has been a failure for the most part. Such a shame. People didn't even get drawn in by my omega bump in my sales thread. Damn economy.

I saw it man, and I laughed pretty hard. :clap

I saw it man, and I laughed pretty hard. :clap

I'm glad it made somebody happy!

I'm just going to bank some money and save up for the pieces I'm trying to get. I wanted to work out a few payments for a Cap PF on the board, but the seller wasn't interested.

just got back from the Philadelphia Comic Con and saw two regular Venom for retail, whoever is in the area should go grab this...FAST!!!

Somebody should go to that con, pic one up for me and sell it to me for cost plus shipping. That would be just great.

just got back from the Philadelphia Comic Con and saw two regular Venom for retail, whoever is in the area should go grab this...FAST!!!

Well why didnt you just grab them and sell them to boardies? :slap

Heres a quick quetion if i was to sell my venom wat can get cad

I'll give you some of these:

canada-smarties.jpg

My Canadian friend used to go apeshat over these candies, so I'm hoping we can make a straight up trade, your Venom for a box of smarties.

In all seriousness, I'd say you could probably get around $400 Canadian for a regular Venom. Maybe a little bit more.

Back