Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

Theres one in the ebay for $100 right now.. It ends in 3 days.. Good Luck

That one on ebay doesn't have a box. I'd say it would be safe if someone was to buy for local pickup, but I wouldn't put money on it arriving safely if it was shipped. The boxes are great to have anyway. I've never thrown out any of mine.

So you're saying there are venom's on eBay? I would have never thought to look there. Thanks for the heads up.

Up until a day and a half ago, there weren't ANY on there and there are only two on there now. :)

That one on ebay doesn't have a box. I'd say it would be safe if someone was to buy for local pickup, but I wouldn't put money on it arriving safely if it was shipped. The boxes are great to have anyway. I've never thrown out any of mine.

throwing away the box is dumb

these colored boxes look pretty bad ass too, so I could never throw them away, but some of the plain jane boxes, sometimes I toss em :eek:

...Especially the Venom box. :lecture The "white out" look is sharp IMO.

I usually never even see the color boxes. Just slide the styro out with them still in the shipper when I take the statues out. If everything goes right, the color box never sees the light of day :lol

I know getting rid of the packing materials is dumb as I have none of the styro or the brown shipper only the art box. Any thoughts on safe packing?

Venom arrived yesterday. He is one big mofo. Yes will keep box and everything form now on.

I usually never even see the color boxes. Just slide the styro out with them still in the shipper when I take the statues out. If everything goes right, the color box never sees the light of day :lol

That's about how it goes for me also. Then it's to the attic with them.

ok listen up losers, I have acquired recently another Venom ex and at first I wanted to keep it to flip it in a year or 2 but decided to sell it now as I am not a true flipper(altough I am very big in the pants )
Check the commerce section tommorow, as I will put it on sale for a very cheap price.

dont pm me now though.Aurevoir.

Back