Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you are looking for opinions on the Magneto comiquette, I say hold off until SSC releases the Magneto PF (probably 2012), but I'm also a SSC snob too. :D

Even if it'll come as much as $90?

@ink
Ted Danson is awesome!
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

PS:
Congrats to both Mr. Ski & Mr. Green for the great acquisitions.

@Laudel
Not as much as I want to...

bf2c23d4.jpg

Cutest pic ever! :lecture:lecture:lecture

My hulk comiquette (reg) arrived yesterday and it looks great. No paint issues and #5 in the ES. Very happy to have scored this one. Was lucky to find this restocked at Midtown Comics late last week thanks to a heads up from a friend.

My hulk comiquette (reg) arrived yesterday and it looks great. No paint issues and #5 in the ES. Very happy to have scored this one. Was lucky to find this restocked at Midtown Comics late last week thanks to a heads up from a friend.

Hey Congrats on the piece and score!

That is no lie! "Tax man", the villain that will kill everybody.

Anyhow I though I must at least post some pics ;)

1) What is my wife doing on the chair?
2) Hulk is peeved off
3) Seeing that he's been posted with a few other heros & villains I though let me add a few. Note: Hulk is the biggest hero by a long shot :D

Congrats on the pick-up! Dedication on getting it, and huge on the fact you like the sculpt and piece when going through that work and extra funding to make it happen.

Back