Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i received mine this week and i must say that the green looks much better in life than on the pictures i had seen so far

A quick pic of mine at last

sideshow017.jpg

great shot

the thing that keeps drawing me back to this statue is the fact is its the only large size hulk around that doesnt cost $1k. but by the time its customized the way i would like it... it probably would be lol

they had some exclusives available like a week or so ago... never know give it a shot.

Picked mine up on second chance beginning of the month, sold out quickly after...I am sure there will still be people cancelling even fter they are on flexpay, things happen sometimes that are unavoidable.

hi,,im a new comer here.. just wanna share mine.. :)
a little touch up for the Hulk green color..

enjoy,,thanks..

IMG_4786.jpg

Let me preface by stating that I've always known that size DOES matter; it's a safe bet that's the primary reason my wife keeps me. And I'm not really much of a Hulk collector, but after seeing this monster in person I bought it!
It is UNBELIEVABLE! I was one of the first to criticize the design (Mike Tyson face) but there is just soooo much more to this piece.
I lucked-out; the local comic-store had it on display as their special order customer has since disappeared. I highly recommend this statue to anyone that has the means.

Last edited:
It just seems the Mods there are super censors and won't allow dissucison go on when they hear something they don't want to hear. It gets quite annoying actually but it's still fun to grind some gears over there!

super sensor mods at Statue Forum or Statue MArvels? Or both? I know SM will delete anything that is in the least anti BD.

I try to avoid the drama myself

Back