Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

I still like this hulk more...even with the hair cut. Old monkey hulk never did anything for me. However, I do like the shade of green used on PF more than the comiquette.

Chris

That is :exactly: how I feel on the topic. The green paint scheme used on the PF was great. The scale, shading, color used, and details (the painted finger and toe nails) on the PF are good. I like everything else on the comiquette better. Hell, I can't even fit this sucker in my Besta so I'm not even going to complain about the scale.:wink1:

The PF? I'd say that's a good deal. The prices are holding strong IMO. I'd buy one for that price.

Yah, I'm buying one next week or so from a local SF member. Just need to work out the detail for pickup.

Yah, I'm buying one next week or so from a local SF member. Just need to work out the detail for pickup.

Go for it. It's one of those PFs you pick up and say "WOW." The detail is obviously amazing, but the weight of it will surprise you (if you haven't picked one up before.)

Congrats!

Go for it. It's one of those PFs you pick up and say "WOW." The detail is obviously amazing, but the weight of it will surprise you (if you haven't picked one up before.)

Congrats!

I can't believe that sucker is 20lbs more then the Comiquette version. :panic: Hope I can get the deal done next week or so. :hi5:

i'd buy it for sure especially if you can pick it up and not have to pay shipping and brokerage charges.

i'd buy it for sure especially if you can pick it up and not have to pay shipping and brokerage charges.

Shipping is killer on this one. That's for sure.

FINALLY IN HAND:):):)

img4120af.jpg

img4129l.jpg

img4128a.jpg

img4130s.jpg

Nice pics...really nice. Hope mine won't have any defects on Tuesday.

Congrats!

No doubt. We don't see that kind of solidness anymore. :(

Congrats Sarvesh, nice pics, I like the furnishing in your place too! : )

dude....I find some little holes around the body, does anyone has that problem?

Nice pics sarvesh :rock congrats :D

I've been away for a while and wow, some great stuff from all the picture posters!! thanks all. Great detail on these last shots sarvesh. Love them! :D

No shipping notice for me yet :(....trying to be super patient here. Like the sig laudel7. Looks great

Last edited:
Back