Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

Less than 72 hours :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Last edited:

sometimes them guys get lucky and get a silly offer from someone that doesn't know what they're worth, or someone needs it for a christmas gift and is willing to pay over the going rate to get it for christmas.:dunno

can't blame him for trying to make a buck or two.
BTW i've got one for sale for only $1995 :lecture PM me if interested.

:lol:lol:lol Add a decimal in the middle of that and I'll bite!

sometimes them guys get lucky and get a silly offer from someone that doesn't know what they're worth, or someone needs it for a christmas gift and is willing to pay over the going rate to get it for christmas.:dunno

can't blame him for trying to make a buck or two.
BTW i've got one for sale for only $1995 :lecture PM me if interested.

Thanks but I'll hold for a better deal. I won't pay $1000 with or without shipping. This statue just not that worth it for me atm. Maybe 6 months from now, I'll pay $1000. Hopefully there's a $800+shipping next year.

Crazy, maybe he just trying to create hype to drive prices up. Seen that done a couple of times.

Reminds me of jbinny. Is he still around?

the PF did drop down to as low as $550-$600 range about a year and and a half ago, down from previous highes of $800-$900. so you never know.

Strange this Hulk didn't affect PF prices much, wonder why. I would think it would a little.

Doh!!! Did you work with it and try to fit him it an angle at all?

I've got the Besta as well, you can't angle him at all due to his arms being out behind him. Mine is off the edge about 1.5" right now. No where else to put him!

The only way I would pay $1,500 would be for a Grey Hulk, would rather spend the $1,500 for a Doom exclusive though.

Back