Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order

different hair would really make this piece.

hulkv.jpg

That looks sooooo much better. If you make the head bigger it would improve it even more. Instead Sideshow gives us this....:monkey4

Ok, here we go again with all the smack downs on a piece ...

this is the Hulk, and it will do well,

if you don't like the hair, get a wig for it and call it a PF,

as for me, it is ordered, as it represents a different Hulk from a different era.

Love it.

i love it and i'm buying it....HULK is bada$$...i know its not perfect but this will do...i never liked the hulk PF(monkey)...ORDERED:yess::yess::yess:

Ok, here we go again with all the smack downs on a piece ...

this is the Hulk, and it will do well,

if you don't like the hair, get a wig for it and call it a PF,

as for me, it is ordered, as it represents a different Hulk from a different era.

Love it.

Hence the problem. Different Hulk from a different era? Really?

i love it and i'm buying it....HULK is bada$$...i know its not perfect but this will do...i never liked the hulk PF(monkey)...ORDERED:yess::yess::yess:

I don't normally post in here but you are talking out of your ass if you think this is better than the PF. No way is the main boss in Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!™ cooler than the Kirby looking Hulk PF. Pfft "sauce©".

I don't normally post in here but you are talking out of your ass if you think this is better than the PF. No way is the main boss in Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!™ cooler than the Kirby looking Hulk PF. Pfft "sauce©".

:nono He's gotta justify not dropping the cash on it somehow. :huh

Here we go with you guys :cuckoo::slap

If someone doesn't like the Hulk PF, you guys are quick to bash

I don't like the Hulk PF either, I like this comiquette and i will be buying , whether you guys bash it or not

Here we go with you guys :cuckoo::slap

If someone doesn't like the Hulk PF, you guys are quick to bash

I don't like the Hulk PF either, I like this comiquette and i will be buying , whether you guys bash it or not

Look there are certain things in life that are true and not true. Your statement is one of them. :D

i know what you mean.

the Comiquette doesnt look bad from the side but head on... not so good.

The PF will always be the iconic, need to have Hulk collectible. I don't think anything can top it and this one really doesn't. However, the Planet Hulk PF could be pretty awesome if done well.

Ok I get it...personally I would have simply said it looks like a green Mike Tyson or a green Balrog and let it go at that.

I have to admit...the sculpt does look resemble Tyson. :lol

Is it offensive to call someone a black man? People can be way too sensitive.. It's silly.. If he looked asian I would say he looks asian.. So what..

I think it looks good. The pf is still the best hulk out there. I mean look at hulk vs spidey. That hulk look different also I do like the idea of adding hair. Ss please make it so.

Last edited:
Back