Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to pick up my boy's from school gone a total of ten minutes..... and i missed the ups truck horrible luck i have thus far,
getting him tommorow.... I WILL NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR ANYTHING!!!!!!

gah. i hate it when that happens. i can be downstairs all day, working from home, etc. go upstairs for 2 minutes and come back down to see the ups truck driving off. thogh for the most part i am pretty much always last on the route or something because they will come from 5:30pm to 6:30 pm like clockwork most times.

35hoao5.jpg
Righteous dancing Hulkster customs! :rock :lol

That's fantastic. Of all the customs you've done using the com as the base, I never thought Maestro would come out the best

I am having another comiquette converted into World War Hulk in the making right now. Hopefully, the result will be better than the Planet Hulk.

BTW, love the quotation from your sig.

Hey G'Dub?

You think that you can take a picture with all the converted Hulks with its "mini me" Bowen counterpart off to the side of them. Also including the original Hulk comiquette and bowen with the bunch of converts. I think that would be one photo to behold.

Thanks!

Hey G'Dub?

You think that you can take a picture with all the converted Hulks with its "mini me" Bowen counterpart off to the side of them. Also including the original Hulk comiquette and bowen with the bunch of converts. I think that would be one photo to behold.

Thanks!

think he'll need the wide angle for that one.:lol

I just got my hulk comiquette in finally!! and he is way to big for all my display cases, man is he huge!! i never thougth a 1/5th piece would be so big... he looks pretty sweet but im going to put him for trade or sale i think since i like to keep them all dust free and dont want to build a new case at the moment.

I just got my hulk comiquette in finally!! and he is way to big for all my display cases, man is he huge!! i never thougth a 1/5th piece would be so big... he looks pretty sweet but im going to put him for trade or sale i think since i like to keep them all dust free and dont want to build a new case at the moment.
:horror:horror:horror NOOOOOO!!! :horror:horror:horror

Back