Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

The exclusive is back in stock at sideshow if anyone wants a second one.

Thanks Rome. Can u tell us the size of that print please? I'd like to know if it's worth it to pay more for the print. Kinda disappointed on Carnage's very small print. :(

Thanks Rome. Can u tell us the size of that print please? I'd like to know if it's worth it to pay more for the print. Kinda disappointed on Carnage's very small print. :(

About 12" X 11".

I might go after the regular, then purchase exclusive Hulkbuster instead then.

Thank you Rome! :)

Only the PF is suitable for Avengers Assemble.

CollectionJune2010025.jpg

Replace that Iron Man with a MK VI and we have WIN!:lecture

Do you guys not dig the classic EX IM? It's one of my favorite pieces!

i think it's a great piece, but he's just kinda standing with a flag. so i'd say the new mark VI would look better in that group also.

then again thors just looking to the sky and cap is day dreaming, while hulks doing the hot trot. so they all are out of place if you know what i mean.:gah:

Yeah it would be cool if they made more statues in dynamic action poses like the MKVI maquette. That pose is perfect imo.

Yeah it would be cool if they made more statues in dynamic action poses like the MKVI maquette. That pose is perfect imo.

yep and then ssc goes and makes Wm, which is suppose to be a companion piece just standing there with a dumb look on his face.:dunno

yep and then ssc goes and makes Wm, which is suppose to be a companion piece just standing there with a dumb look on his face.:dunno

I know everyone was expecting both hands up full guns blazing pose. It was such an intuitive pose to pick for WM. :slap What a letdown. If you go back in that scene his hands are up every single frame while they are fighting. Another instance of overthinking the pose.

I know everyone was expecting both hands up full guns blazing pose. It was such an intuitive pose to pick for WM. :slap What a letdown. If you go back in that scene his hands are up every single frame while they are fighting. Another instance of overthinking the pose.

can anyone say Bowenesk, except for the base not being just a plate.:lol

Size is very good.

Back