Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

IMO, it's a CQ and should be displayed with other CQs, not PFs. There has always been a scale difference between the two. I'm confused as to why people seem surprised about this.

I honestly was surprised at first cuz of the Jack Sparrow and Indy pics. But lookin at the other pics, he fits right in to what they said. He looks comparable to the Thing PF but still is a comiquette. Now I just hope they release more key characters in his scale.

IMO, it's a CQ and should be displayed with other CQs, not PFs. There has always been a scale difference between the two. I'm confused as to why people seem surprised about this.

:exactly::exactly: i don't think most are confused, just maybe wishful thinking. though overall the response has been mostly (TOOL) positive for this bad boy.

i do agree thought that the BSP was a nice attempt to deceive by ssc, though most saw though it.

Well I have my PFs displayed with Carnage, Venom and Surfer comiquettes which all look fine and completely in scale besides them.

I'll probably add the upcoming 1/4 scale Spidey comiquette soon to that lineup too! :yess:

best 1:5? to me no because of the bad hair. i have seen much better custom hulks.

Of course there are illegally produced products better than this Hulk. The same can be said about every character. No big relevation there.:slap

say what you want no way this tiny headed fellow will become popular. nothing to display him with but hulkbuster and sideshow will move on the bigger better statues leaving this one in the dust.

the fact that he is still in stock with a 500 exclusive edition size should tell you that.

All of the above was also said about the Hulk PFs.

Listen, we get it. Mommy didn't hug you enough as a baby and you don't like this version of the Hulk. Other than trolling, what is the point of you continuously coming into this thread?

hey look our simple friend is back :monkey3

Fixed!
picture.php

Never go full retard.

Lol^^^^. Forgot all bout that movie.

Um ever rarely does something stay sold out. All the current grails like Hulk pf and Doom were available months after. It takes a while to sell out.

especially with the old ssc ordering policy, now with the NRD these pieces will become much harder to get after release.

Of course there are illegally produced products better than this Hulk. The same can be said about every character. No big relevation there.:slap

All of the above was also said about the Hulk PFs.

Listen, we get it. Mommy didn't hug you enough as a baby and you don't like this version of the Hulk. Other than trolling, what is the point of you continuously coming into this thread?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well I have my PFs displayed with Carnage, Venom and Surfer comiquettes which all look fine and completely in scale besides them.

I'll probably add the upcoming 1/4 scale Spidey comiquette soon to that lineup too! :yess:

Sometimes it works out, but not always. An example from my collection: The X-23 PF looks a bit bigger than the AH/Brooks Comiquettes when they are side by side.

Sometimes it works out, but not always. An example from my collection: The X-23 PF looks a bit bigger than the AH/Brooks Comiquettes when they are side by side.

True, I think because there are 2 scales in comiquettes, 1/5 and 1/4. Not all of them are 1/5.

Some examples of the 1/4 scale comiquettes are Spidey, Venom, Carnage, Surfer, Namor, Wolverine. Mystique and Punisher also come very close to 1/4 scale. So not all CQs are 1/5 scale.

I think Iron Man was 1/4 to

A 1/2 scale would be awesome,(

... nope .. some of us want consistency within a line.
1/2 scale would be a fail.
Sideshow please be consistent with the scale of your pieces!

........ :lol :hi5:

Yep a 1/2 scale would be a different line. :cuckoo:

:lol:lol:lol

while i agree with this, and most would. i think ssc has proven that they don't care about scale and we're never going to see a consistent scale.:gah:

while i agree with this, and most would. i think ssc has proven that they don't care about scale and we're never going to see a consistent scale.:gah:

Consistently inconsistent :lol:lol:lol

They have been pretty consistent having PFs at 1/4 scale tho.

i believe i've spoken with Sideshow Mike on the phone once or twice. His voice reminds me of Smithers from the Simpsons.

729093.jpg

Back