Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still don't know. The hair work was a nightmare, haha.

Sooooo I wimped out on stabbing myself in the back to show my devotion. So I stabbed someone else in the back with a knife. That should be enough! :yess:

I'll stop ringing your doorbell and ghost calling your house if you make another run!

mueo2p.jpg

Haven't voiced interest because didn't think a second run would be possible. .. if it actually does happen I'm also down!

Johnny

Put me done for the second run if you do one, this is a marvellous piece! Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A video review from Magnus ? AWESOME.

Yes Johnny for sure! I was able to open my package last night but didn't have the time to assemble him.:( Your work is fantastic in hand bro. Really blown away and so glad I got on this project! I will do ya proud!

Awesome, I've been waiting my whole life for a new review from Magnus.:yess:

:lol 'm never gonna live that one down huh? :rotfl:1-1:

I am willing to send you the money now, even before a 2nd run is official, if that's what it takes Johnny :)

Damn, if a second run is possible, I certainly want in on it! I joined the forums slightly too late after this figure was announced. I wouldn't want to miss it again if it happens.

Back