Old republic figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nahuelins.1998

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi
I was just looking the old republic trailers and thinking how much i would like figures of the characters ,as we already have the darth malagus.i wonder if they will make the other ones
They are really cool,although i dont know their names,the Orange troopers,the jedi woman with the double light saber.and the brothers of the new knights of the fallen empire
Do you think they will boder doing them? I think a los of people would buy them

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Unfortunately no, there are lots of great characters from that series that would have made awesome figures, but to much time has past. If they were going to make more from that line they would have released another character by now.

Now that Di$ney has washed their hands of the EU I highly doubt we will see anything from this ever again, unfortunately. I would have loved a Darth Revan.

Sad truth. I would've loved an entire shelf of all the Sith from the KoTOR series. Malak, Revan, Nihilus, Scion, and Traya. Would've been so awesome. I would've even taken Starkiller from TFU. He had an iconic design too.

While Disney has wiped their hands clean of the EU, we can still consider the KoTOR series canon. It's so far in the past and has no bearing on the new material. I know I've seen some great customs from this era but I'd still love for SS to do something again.

Darth Malgus was a really well done figure by SSC. The face sculpt and paint are probably one of the best they have done and the exclusive with clean face looks great.

I wish they would have at least made the female Jedi that plays heavily in the trailers.

My Darth Malgus definitely need company. Satele Shan (the female jedi), Jace Malcom (the trooper) and Nico Okkar (the smuggler) would be great additions.

Hasbro still puts out the occasional EU character so I don't see why Sideshow can't.

It would be awesome to actually got some real Sith (Sith race). Sadly it's probably not gonna happen.

.....I know he's not from KOTOR, but, I would love a Darth Bane. He is actually canon too, being her was in 'The Clone Wars'.

They will probably never make them so I made my own version of Revan.

IMG_3452_zpstvhij47f.jpg

IMG_3451_zpshx91tbw7.jpg

I'd love to see Hot Toys produce a 1/6 Revan. Maybe if the day ever comes when Lucasfilm canonizes the character, we'll see him start to show up in more merchandise? Boy, that would be great.

My take on Revan? He'd make the perfect protagonist/antagonist in an Old Republic movie/trilogy.

In the meantime, I'll just hope that I'm actually able to get my hands on a copy or two of the upcoming 6" Revan figure from Hasbro.

Well, that, and I'll enjoy looking at Elvis' gorgeous custom and think of what might be (seriously, GREAT job, mate). :D

Back