Ok I'm pissed off at sideshow! Wtf is going on????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the mighty Ian Malcolm checking out the integrity of this thread.

tumblr_mc2mqveWCG1qb5izp.png

:lol ok I leave it at people can believe what they want. I have nothing to prove. I would say 5k :wink1: I think I counted wrong so sorry for the mix up. But as for other toys statues are not the biggest I have. I have more than 200k worth of other collectibles in my house right now. :D I will see what SS will say about my return tomorrow. Hope they can help me out. :pray:

5,000 is a huge miscalculation from 90,000 bro..lol :rotfl. the stuff that you say, always leaves me perplexed.

So...it's a 5K collection of randomly bought statues haphazardly displayed everywhere & coated in inch of dust instead of 90k. No SS gold membership for you methinks !

So...it's a 5K collection of randomly bought statues haphazardly displayed everywhere & coated in inch of dust instead of 90k. No SS gold membership for you methinks !

In fairness to CBG, it's 5k in actual purchases, but he values Spider Woman at 85k. :thud:G - R - A - I - L:thud:

Lol you guys are all great! I would have a very hard time leaving this site even if I quit collecting. But here's my update, I called SS today, they said for me to reply to the email. They can't transfer me to someone to alk with about a replacement. Oh well we shall see what happens. I hope they can help me out. I ask them about the return if there's no replacement so that I can buy the new same in stock item again.

:lol ok I leave it at people can believe what they want. I have nothing to prove. I would say 5k :wink1: I think I counted wrong so sorry for the mix up. But as for other toys statues are not the biggest I have. I have more than 200k worth of other collectibles in my house right now. :D I will see what SS will say about my return tomorrow. Hope they can help me out. :pray:

How are you so rich or do you just spend everything you make on collectibles?

Lol you guys are all great! I would have a very hard time leaving this site even if I quit collecting. But here's my update, I called SS today, they said for me to reply to the email. They can't transfer me to someone to alk with about a replacement. Oh well we shall see what happens. I hope they can help me out. I ask them about the return if there's no replacement so that I can buy the new same in stock item again.

they probably want pictures

they probably want pictures

I did send them pics got a generic email back. :slap so I called and the lady said I had to respond back by email not by phone. So I resent it back again with the same pics showing the damages.

Sorry, we don't know the whole story of course - but you had 5 returns out of how many items shipped? If it was 5 I can see why this policy may be specific to you.

They should not create a policy specific to him just for that.

I had issues with 3 items from them in a row... in one month!

wolf predator head was damaged with pieces bouncing around the box,
Elder predator head is damaged with pieces bouncing around the box,
Stalker predator mask did not even fit on the base so there was no way to attach it... funny they wanted a pic of that one too... I just sent a pic of the mask sitting on the floor next to the base.

Well guess what... the next piece I got... had a crack as well too in the base... so 4 in a row!

Luckily they say they are replacing everything... the only one that seems to be greatly delayed is the Elder predator statue maybe because the whole body needs to be replaced.
I got a feeling the replacement batch could be "Rush jobs" though and not the same quality paint etc.

Some of us live on the other side of the country so maybe with the cheaper packaging the damage is more common for us.

Last edited:
No you can't order two with one account. Lol otherwise I would.

I think you can if it is not exclusive. But then again with non exclusive you have a better choice of where to get it from if you don't wait too long.

From SSC I have ordered a second Exclusive clone trooper PF using my wifes account and credit card tough.
That was when I used to army build star wars PFs lol.

Back