Oglavaeil The Executioner Premium Format Figure (Court of the dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow did not expect the price to be that high! That's around $1140.55 CDN (Including shipping, FedEX fees and the 2 taxes) as much as I love this statue that is too much for me... especially for a character I am not attached too. Hope this is not a sign of how much the pieces from this line will be. :/

if oglavaeil is $600, i could only imagine how much Death himself, mortighull, and some of the others will cost...

It's pricey for sure. I want him though so I'll need to wait to get the 10% coupon from Queen.

Also, it looks like he doesn't have any legs then. I goes he just floats/glides around.

I like his design and all, but at the end of the day he's a big blob with some cloth and a few weapons/jewelry. Not worth $600. I'm out.

I guess it'll just be Xiall and Cleopsis for me, if they turn out well and aren't overpriced.

I like his design and all, but at the end of the day he's a big blob with some cloth and a few weapons/jewelry. Not worth $600. I'm out.

I guess it'll just be Xiall and Cleopsis for me, if they turn out well and aren't overpriced.

Basically, my thoughts. I'm eagerly waiting for any revelation about this piece that will make me change my mind and jump on it.
I was really looking forward placing this guy with Shieve against the Conan Rage of the Undying. Now I'll probably stick to Shieve and Xiall or Cleopsis, if they their pricing is not ridicolous.

Can a $25 faction code be stacked with a 10% code? I was under the impression that only one discount can be used per order. Or are you meaning to use one for Oglaveill and another for Skratch?

Basically, my thoughts. I'm eagerly waiting for any revelation about this piece that will make me change my mind and jump on it.
I was really looking forward placing this guy with Shieve against the Conan Rage of the Undying. Now I'll probably stick to Shieve and Xiall or Cleopsis, if they their pricing is not ridicolous.
I forgot about Shieve. That's another one I'm interested in, but there's so little information/pictures of him.

It's pricey for sure. I want him though so I'll need to wait to get the 10% coupon from Queen.

Also, it looks like he doesn't have any legs then. I goes he just floats/glides around.

The way it's going , nothing will ship before this guy with all the delays on this range. Maybe this is a cunning plan by SS to avoid discount codes being used :p
He has legs though, images just dark but can be seen with the pictures that include the dog next to him :)

Wow,,, so $730 with the $20 bundle discount for both pieces.
10% off code gets that to $657.
I'm going to seriously have to consider this... I love the whole line,,, but that's getting up there.

Damn this one is pricey.... I have to reconsider now possibly. The production piece has to be flawless.

The way it's going , nothing will ship before this guy with all the delays on this range. Maybe this is a cunning plan by SS to avoid discount codes being used :p
He has legs though, images just dark but can be seen with the pictures that include the dog next to him :)

Yea, but that's just it, in that picture I don't think what you see is a leg on the ground, it's just another arm. I really think he's entirely supported from the rear with that wavy sculpted part. You can see it in the picture of his back here:

300395_press06.jpg

Again, you can only see the wavy sculpted part touching the ground here in the bottom right of this picture.

300395_press22.jpg

I also think that is the reason that his base juts out so far in the front....to prevent the piece from toppling forward.

In the Comic, when he bows before the QOTD, he seems to have legs. Also in the very first Panel with him.

I'm still so bummed about the pricing on this one. Inquiring about Shieve in the Ask thread, hopefully he's still being produced and will have a reasonable price.
Sideshow is making it so easy to pass on their pieces, recently.

Back