Officially Licensed: Captain America: TFA - Movie Replica Motorcycle Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b9d9ac29.jpg

David

Cool jacket

Hey guys,
Just as a thank you for the continued support, here's a few new images from our last photo shoot....taken just days ago.

It's the exact same suit as before...just a different model.
:yess:

551d4b55.jpg

a13557a6.jpg

d57c587b.jpg

More coming..... :hi5:

David

A friend of mine showed me a mag with Dave Zabriskie wearing your uniform. Congrats on the publicity; but did you guys get credit for the suit?

A friend of mine showed me a mag with Dave Zabriskie wearing your uniform. Congrats on the publicity; but did you guys get credit for the suit?

Yes that was our suit, and we're listed in the fine print...very fine print that is :lol on the same page.

Fun gig to be a part of.

David

Hi David,

Is there any discount if you purchase the whole outfit (like with the previous Batman outfits)?

:goodpost:

Sorry, not possible with this. With Batman, it's all black leather...so naturally we group all black leather together and strategically offer discounts to you the public where ever possible. This based on our purchasing power of the raw materials at the time of pre production.

This Captain America suit has different colors, embossing and print...all through out the suit, and no black base what so ever. This suit is a beast all its own...but we have kept the entire suit combo price rather competitive, and do offer a 3 month payment plan as well.
Anything to make it an 'easier' purchase. :)

David

All anticipated April deliveries have shipped out! :hi5:
Over the next 24 hours they'll be clearing customs as they proceed on route to your ship to addresses.

A sincere Thanks! to all those who jumped on board...and here's what the production pieces look like...

With NO Camera Flash...

80209d57.jpg

With Camera Flash ON...

2cb1a492.jpg

Notice the brown leather of the arm straps, gloves and belt are much lighter than our prototype...now it's accurate.
Same with the harness hardware...all metal and a great compliment to this fantastic leather replica!!!

You guys are going to love this!
More to come...

David

Here's a link to our segment on 'eTalk' which aired May 3rd on CTV.
There's a little more than just Capt. :monkey3

[ame]https://youtu.be/6aJU4ZKIPfo[/ame]

Enjoy!

David

Back