Official Yoda 1:1 Scale Bust Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow mentioned at the Freaks dinner that they are working on a full-size OT Yoda. It is being sculpted my Mat Falls.

Took offer down. Realized that you need to make a minimum posting to get permission to sell here.. sorry if I stepped on toes.

Last edited:
Finally got around to making showcases for my collection.

And here is my Yoda. Enjoy the pics and video!

[ame]https://youtu.be/IVy99gsCKGs[/ame]

Sideshow mentioned at the Freaks dinner that they are working on a full-size OT Yoda. It is being sculpted my Mat Falls.

Sorry for the noob question but what is OT? I was going to try and track down the SS 1:1 Yoda bust but if SS are looking at bring out a full 1:1 Yoda I could probably pick that up cheaper and would be cooler than the bust.

Sorry for the noob question but what is OT? I was going to try and track down the SS 1:1 Yoda bust but if SS are looking at bring out a full 1:1 Yoda I could probably pick that up cheaper and would be cooler than the bust.

I would really hold out till at least SDCC. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a 1:1 OT Yoda there this year.

I would really hold out till at least SDCC. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a 1:1 OT Yoda there this year.

Oh man I really hope he's attending ;) But uggggghhhh another thing to make me regret not grabbing tickets....had all the steps completed but I wasn't sure when my cross-country trip would start and didn't want to risk it....turns out I could have gone and it would have made an awesome starting point :( and yeah, I'll probably wait for a 1:1 version because Yoda is by leaps and bounds my least favorite of the life-sized bust line with Palpatine a distant second. He just doesn't look right, I don't know what it is...maybe his mouth? Eyes?

Took offer down. Realized that you need to make a minimum posting to get permission to sell here.. sorry if I stepped on toes.

Yep, I believe you need 14,000 posts, you need to have been a member for at least 12 years and you must write a 20,000 word thesis explaining why you should be allowed to sell or trade on the site. All jokes aside though they do have steep requirements compared to some of the other forums I'm on ie the RPF. I'll probably get berated for this post but I had to get my frustration out lol

Back