Official Transformer Movie Review Thread!!! - Spoiler Free until July 4th!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p!tu said:
*****!! you dont have to insult people here!! Get the **** out of my thread if your just going to talk ****! if not then calm down.
Tell him P! This kid is pissing me off!!:emperor

chavez553 said:
Spout on this.:chew :chew :chew
I would but I already spouted on Yo Momma!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! :lol

Kodiak, is that you? :D

p!tu said:
*****!! you dont have to insult people here!! Get the **** out of my thread if your just going to talk ****! if not then calm down.

OK I'll calm down now but the movie still rocks and that guy,well you know.

chavez553 said:
OK I'll calm down now but the movie still rocks and that guy,well you know.
Then just say the Movie rocks instead of insulting people man!! Think about what you say before you say it and you'll make more friends than enemies around here.

The ill Jedi said:

Kid... Im the same age as you,kid.

The ill Jedi said:

He said mama.Isn't it nice to know that people still use that. hahaa

Don't want to say much to spoil the movie so all I will say is that I was very disappointed in the use (or lack thereof) of Starscream and the dynamics of his relationship with Megatron as a G1 fan.

p!tu said:
Lets go watch the movie again!!!!!!!!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I've seen it 2 times here in Australia and I am ready to go a 3rd. Fuc*ing loved it. The Blu-Ray version simply can't come quick enough (December release date).

Just got home from the midnight showing and I really enjoyed it... There was a tad too much cheesyness for me but hey thats Michael Bay for ya... he certainly knows how to put together a spectacular action scene.

Giant Chicken said:
Just got home from the midnight showing and I really enjoyed it... There was a tad too much cheesyness for me but hey thats Michael Bay for ya... he certainly knows how to put together a spectacular action scene.

Yes he does. That's one thing this movie wasn't lacking in is action.

Oh and by the way, thank you Ill Jedi and p!tu for sticking up for me. Nice to have you lookin' out.

And as far as sticking up for myself chavez553...I've already had two little punks like you for breakfast...I'm full.:lol :monkey3

Natrix said:
Don't want to say much to spoil the movie so all I will say is that I was very disappointed in the use (or lack thereof) of Starscream and the dynamics of his relationship with Megatron as a G1 fan.
They did not have time, but in the sequel they will have their moments, they will focus more in the decepticons and their interaction.....:D

WOW!

Awesome movie and MUCH better than I was expecting.

Incredible battle sequences.

A little too much forced comedy sequences at times but overall this movie was GREAT.

CGI was top notch and seemed very real.

Loved the Michael Bay "slow motion" bright scenes with the music going! :)

Prime was perfect and lots of classic characters.

4 out of 4 stars! Huge 80s cartoon, first gen, fan too.

Ok, now since you all have seen the movie...

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

T
I
M
E

DO NOT READ FROM THIS POINT ON!!!

How sweet was it to seen Prime stab Bonecrusher in the neck and take his head off in the Freeway scene... That was OPTIMUS PRIME, a real soldier doing what has to be done... Fast and effience and... Brutal! Loved it.

I didn't like how Prime didn't seem like a Physical threat to Megatron, who, I always felt, feared Optimus... And I agree with the lack of Starscream & Megatron and Starscream's scheming... Arr well... Still and awesome movie... Now if you please a minute silence for Jazz... :(

As a so far, non-fan of Transformers, you know, way too early a generation for them as youthful toys and all...I felt, going in to this movie, that it wouldn't speak to me.

I was wrong.

Is it Shakespeare? Hell no! Did I want that? Hell no! I wanted major robotic battle action. Did I get that? Holy HELL YES!

Was it fun? HELL YES!
Were the babes hot? OH...MY...GOD! Like the Aussie babe too! WOWSA!

Were the robots impressive? JEEEZZZUUUZZZ!!!!!!!!

So, was it a good movie to the objective guy? To me, non-fan-guy?....BEST SO FAR THIS YEAR! Bar none!
Wasn't pretentious, wasn't a sequel (Thank GOD!), delivered on it's own hype! Amazing!
Could have used less of the corny humor with the people, but, I was enthralled. And I did enjoy the character development of the robots with the backyard scene more than I would have thought. That was funny.

And, my favorite moment(s): The entire arrival of Optimus sequences of the movie. From the little girl, to his transform in front of the main guy, and saying his name, and unveiling all the other bots ad telling their story. I was totally entertained. That kicked some!

And, when the "thaw" of Megatron began, a dude in the audience was going, "Oh man, Oh man! This ain't gonna be good!" and we were all loving it!
Haven't heard that much talking back to a movie in ages.

And yeah, Megan Fox was so hot I am still needing a cold shower! Check out under the hood indeed! OUCH!!!!!!

Great movie. I am happy for all you Transformer fans. You guys had to have fun with this one.

Great stuff! :D

Look all I have to say is go see this movie.All that **** that some of these guys were saying about how this movie sucked and how certain scenes in movie didnt work and how stupid they were,well they were all wrong and after seeing the TRANSFORMERS on the July 2nd gor the first time ,it just seeems to me that all those people that said they saw the TRANSFORMERS on the July 1st or prior to,then talked all that trash about the movie and then said all that **** about,didn't even actually go and see it.These people were just making those statements based on what they read or what they heard,that's lame and this movie is definitly not.GO SEE THIS,YOU WONT BE DISAPOINTED

Cocoboloboy said:
Oh and by the way, thank you Ill Jedi and p!tu for sticking up for me. Nice to have you lookin' out.

And as far as sticking up for myself chavez553...I've already had two little punks like you for breakfast...I'm full.:lol :monkey3

Next time try breakfest,lunch and dinner it works better.:chew

Back