official stealth iron man edition size poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what will be the stealth iron man edition size?

• under 500

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • exactly 500

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • 501 - 750

Votes: 30 30.6%
  • 751 - 1000

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • over 1000

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • i've been in a cave. who's iron man?

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1100 is my number. doesn't matter is 250 or 650, or 1000, the IM will sold out fast, since no reguler version will be out after this sold out.:D

wow. only 9 people out of 95 that took the poll were right.

1250 sure is a large es. i hope all that wanted one can get one.

wow. only 9 people out of 95 that took the poll were right.

1250 sure is a large es. i hope all that wanted one can get one.

I was 250 over. I was thinking 1500. Sideshow screwed the pooch on this one. How can you have an exclusive es that equals the number of both the original and exclusive versions combined?

>How many will cancel now that it's been announced at 1250?

I probably will. I saw that page come up and I thought it said 125. I was thinking "no way!" even as I completed the checkout procedure.

And I was right!

Sideshow must've had a crapload of orders at SDCC. It seemed like there were only 250 or so up for online order just now.

-Snags

I was 250 over. I was thinking 1500. Sideshow screwed the pooch on this one. How can you have an exclusive es that equals the number of both the original and exclusive versions combined?

i don't remember version 1 lighting up, which makes this version original. maybe you shouldn't combine the two versions. after seeing it sell out in less than 10 minutes, maybe stealth IM should stand on it's own merits.

Sideshow must've had a crapload of orders at SDCC. It seemed like there were only 250 or so up for online order just now.

-Snags

there were some pre-ordered at comic con and a certain allotment designated for european retailers. if it only took less than 10 minutes to sell out, i wonder exactly how many were available today for the ppo. not many.

1250 stealth IM
500 exc im
750 reg im

it looks like they made enough stealths to equal the same amount of red and gold reg & exc.

and this one was sold out in 5 five minutes!!!!!

I think this one will hold its own in the long run.

I think a lot of people bought this to flip. I believe it will old it's value but won't get as high as the regular goes on Ebay - possible the regular will go down in secondary market price too on the long run.

...or I think people bought this to replace the previous ones. I expect a lot of the Red and gold version on ebay as soon as the stealth start shipping or maybe just looks good next to the previous one.

after the 1250 edition size was known, i came back to the poll and found only 9 people voted over 1000 out of 95 voters.

funny thing, three people voted over 1000 after the es was known. come on people, this poll isn't your taxes. :stooge

after the 1250 edition size was known, i came back to the poll and found only 9 people voted over 1000 out of 95 voters.

funny thing, three people voted over 1000 after the es was known. come on people, this poll isn't your taxes. :stooge

:lol:lol:lol

Back