official stealth iron man edition size poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what will be the stealth iron man edition size?

• under 500

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • exactly 500

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • 501 - 750

Votes: 30 30.6%
  • 751 - 1000

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • over 1000

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • i've been in a cave. who's iron man?

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for the 2 people that do not know who Iron man is, here he is:

IronMask.gif

Toe be hookin you up :cool:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Easily 750. If they sold 300 at the Con and doubled the ES then they want to give everyone a shot. The same way they can sell 600 they can sell 750.

...of BS on my end, mwa ha ha, I wonder how many I got with that. :D

Funny thing is, I could be right. :monkey1

I have a golden ticket, so no headaches on this end.

I think the highest ES this thing could have is 1250. I doubt they would make more of this version than the other one. Of course they did it with Buffy.

this thread has alot of wishful thinkers. if you're not at your computer at 10am PT, you may be out of luck.

:DThe original SIDESHOW RED AND GOLD EXCLUSIVE was 500. It would seem silly to make more that the original.:chew Anything over 1000 is not worth it. I'll stay with my original

Last edited:
:DThe original SIDESHOW RED AND GOLD EXCLUSIVE was 500. It would seem silly to make more that the original.:chew Anything over 1000 is not worth it. I'll stay with my original

Agreed.. If its higher than the original version would be kinda lame-o..

Particuarily for those that own the now devalued original.

The Regular Iron man had an ES of 750. It would be strange to have an exclusive with a higher ES than the regular. (There have been some pieces with an exclusive ES equal to the regular, but I can't think of a time when the exclusive run was higher.)

With 750 regulars and 500 initial exclusives, 250 light ups would have been appropriate and resulted in a nice round total of 1500 pieces. Now the light up will likely at least match the numbers of the original exclusive, with the result being more exclusives produced in total than regulars.

I was guessing 500-750, but what you say makes sense. 250 would have been a good number.

I'd hate to see the feeding frenzy amongst the "flippers" should that be the case....

JAS

That would still be far better than the numbers of Grey Hulk VS. Spidey, SSE Mummy, alternate Spidey PFs, etc. 250 would be generous compared to some of those 50 ES pieces. Customers hung in there with those low runs, and they would have ultimately hung in there with a run five times as large with light up Iron Man. But selling them from the floor at SDCC made 250 an impossibility.

That would still be far better than the numbers of Grey Hulk VS. Spidey, SSE Mummy, alternate Spidey PFs, etc. 250 would be generous compared to some of those 50 ES pieces. Customers hung in there with those low runs, and they would have ultimately hung in there with a run five times as large with light up Iron Man. But selling them from the floor at SDCC made 250 an impossibility.

Exactly. If they really wanted to keep the run low on this they should have capped the orders at comicon or not let people order it at all.

I'm still scratching my head at why they did that, for the very reasons you mentioned.

Back