Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here Butty:

Finally finished my Storm Shadow mod. Can't get over how much more I like him now, didn't think that was possible from an already badass figure. Meanwhile in 1984...

StormSHadow.jpg

Still might paint those black straps on his feet. Keep forgetting about them actually. The "claws" under the feet a great touch of detail. This son of ^^^^^ is ready to scail walls! :rock

:lol Alright the TT does look as bad or "toyish" as I thought. I'd still pefer some sculpted muscles in that size though. A ninja would be pretty defined at least. I'll probably just stick to the shirt though. I'm lame.

Again here is my Storm Shadow but now on the HT Bruce Lee body. I went ahead and copied Mando's look (Classic). Did the TT leg swap and painted the face to match the skin tone. I havent wrapped the legs yet. My local Wall-mart ran out of the elastics (Luckly I found a misplaced package that I used for the arms). The arms are as thick as the regular TT but with detail. I like the way it looks.

stormshadow.jpg

stormshadow1.jpg

stormshadow2.jpg

stormshadow3.jpg

stormshadow4.jpg

it actually looks pretty good imo....but I can see where some would think it looks skinny because the clothes do drape off of him....but he is a ninja and you don't want the robes too tight...

I'm actually waiting on the ACI gladiator body. I think that one might be the "just right" size. I'm just wondering how I'm going to get the sideshow feet on the legs.

Back