Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think these need any mods at all to be great figures. This one less than some others. Some folks may want steroid arms, a bulkier body, or stiffer joints, but that all varies form person to person, and the Pro bodies are decent enough, in my opinion.

Out of the box, these figures are worth every penny paid. When you see us doing mods, it has more to do with our own sense of anal retention toward the line, vs. anything the figures really need.

I agree wit both statements here. I only modded my Snakes and CC for personal reasons not because there was anything wrong or missing from the products themselves. :)

Stormy turned out perfect, though I do wish the mask and shoes had a bit more fabric texture sculpted in them. I really can't wait to get mine now.

Probably just going to trim the sleeves off the shirt he's got. Might even paint the legs white so they don't show throw the pants, but I'll have to wait until he's in hand to really say.

Got my EX just a few minutes ago. Storm Shadow is fricking awsome and if you use the arrow "scope," you can hook it onto the belt that holds his backpack to give him the RAH look. I can't figure out how I want to display him, lol. My only gripe is just how UGLY the unmasked head is...I don't see anyone in the entire world displaying him unmasked.

Last edited:
moar-cat.jpg

Looks awesome!

I haven't even been charged yet :(

Wonder if it has to do with trying to flexpay the 2 I have, but then decided not to.

Also what is up with the strings on the arms and shins? Not saying to trim them, but can't they be tucked in?

Also what is up with the strings on the arms and shins? Not saying to trim them, but can't they be tucked in?

I think they come a little long on purpose so you can get them how you want them and then trim off the rest.

Damn, this figure looks amazing! :drool

07.jpg

I don't think these need any mods at all to be great figures. This one less than some others. Some folks may want steroid arms, a bulkier body, or stiffer joints, but that all varies form person to person, and the Pro bodies are decent enough, in my opinion.

Steroid Storm Shadow here I come :rock

Back