Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the explanation, damn cool of Sideshow indeed!

Damn glad I picked this line to begin my foray into 12'!

The first thing i notice from the cool toy review pics is that the eyes no longer have the doll dot.

:banana:banana:banana Homerun SS!!!

These pics are great!!! Keep them coming.

Mine better be shipping soon!!! :banghead

Here are some quick pics before going to bed. Sorry for the blurry pics. I have a crappy camera.

dscf2342c.jpg

dscf2341z.jpg

People keep saying "sorry for the blurry pics from my phone/polaroid/25 cent disposable camera" and then the pics are still awesome looking. Damn he's photogenic! Fantastic second pose with the chuks and new left hand.

Awesome that he can pose so naturally with the bow drawn... looks awesome :rock

Figure looks like a total homerun :rock

Alterego has the Cobra Trooper for $89!!!! DO IT!!!

What are you trying to do to me? You want me to cave! You want me to give in after I've reasoned with my self ever since this line started that I don't want or need it.... I was never a fan of the second Snake-Eyes look. I always dug the old school goggle look to the visor.

gijoe-issue21-silentinterludecover.jpg

Then I passed on CC and the trooper based on skipping Snake Eyes.... Now I find myself putting bids on Snake Eyes through eBay and wishing I had ordered Storm Shadow after seeing these damn photos.... And what the hell am I going to do when Zartan and Destro are released in the future?? I'm having a f'n collectors breakdown.... :monkey5

Give into the line that blows away all other SS lines!!

Noooooooo!!!

Ok, I'm hoping on the waitlist for the EX.... No nunchaku = ridiculously massive FAIL.

Storm Shadow looks awesome...mine won't process until Friday, so sometime next week for me. The compound bow looks awesome, but I still wish he would have come with a traditional bow.

What are you trying to do to me? You want me to cave! You want me to give in after I've reasoned with my self ever since this line started that I don't want or need it.... I was never a fan of the second Snake-Eyes look. I always dug the old school goggle look to the visor.

gijoe-issue21-silentinterludecover.jpg

Then I passed on CC and the trooper based on skipping Snake Eyes.... Now I find myself putting bids on Snake Eyes through eBay and wishing I had ordered Storm Shadow after seeing these damn photos.... And what the hell am I going to do when Zartan and Destro are released in the future?? I'm having a f'n collectors breakdown.... :monkey5

Noooooooo!!!

Ok, I'm hoping on the waitlist for the EX.... No nunchaku = ridiculously massive FAIL.

You need to at the least pick up Snake Eyes and Stormshadow. The only reason I bought a Trooper was because of how cheap he was....hopefully I can find the Officer for the same price. Eventually I'll pick up a Cobra Throne for the day Sideshow announces the CC helmeted version.

~~I'm gonna pose him sleeveless, but I'm thinking about putting him on a HT muscle body so he can flex!!!!

You need to at the least pick up Snake Eyes and Stormshadow. The only reason I bought a Trooper was because of how cheap he was....hopefully I can find the Officer for the same price. Eventually I'll pick up a Cobra Throne for the day Sideshow announces the CC helmeted version.

~~I'm gonna pose him sleeveless, but I'm thinking about putting him on a HT muscle body so he can flex!!!!

I'm waitlisted for SS EX now.... Damn it

Back