Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, IJ! He really looks stunning! :rock I really dig the new hands they made for him it really brings a lot to the figure!

Yeah, that unmasked head looks a lot better than the proto. He actually looks Asian instead of looking like Temuera Morrison :rock

the unmasked head is pretty sweet. i was going to display him with just the mask but now im torn between the two...on second thought, nah going with the masked head all the way :rock:rock

here is some pics of him out of the box, sorry about the blurry pics

IMG_0725.jpg

Great shot, even with the blur!

Hot damn you guys are lucky!

I've not gotten a card deduction or shipping notice even!!!!:banghead

Awesome pics, tho isn't the pelvis area of the pants a little too baggy? Anyway of making it a little tighter?

Hey waitaminute... Is the belt sash supposed to be white or black? Box cover art shows white, backcover art shows black, (or is the black sash/belt for the ex ver.?)

Hot damn you guys are lucky!

I've not gotten a card deduction or shipping notice even!!!!:banghead

Awesome pics, tho isn't the pelvis area of the pants a little too baggy? Anyway of making it a little tighter?

Hey waitaminute... Is the belt sash supposed to be white or black? Box cover art shows white, backcover art shows black, (or is the black sash/belt for the ex ver.?)

He comes with both a white and a black sash. In the comics he first appeared wearing a long sleeve outfit with a white sash as well as the issue where cobra commander is captured while most of the rest of his appearances he has the familer black sash and no sleeves. Can also see him with the white sash on his orginal card art.

stormshadow.jpg

I'm glad sideshow gave us options to make him look like almost any of his early appearances now just to make the tough choice of which way want to display him.

Last edited:
Back