Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Offical Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Looks cool. My order wa shipped last night and it is due to arrive on Saturday, but my office will be closed, and Monday is a Federal holiday, so it looks like I won't actually get it until Tuesday... My apologies to the guy who bought it from me. :lol

Which is.....? :lol :nana:

HEP10076.jpg

This portrait looks much more like a "Fred" than a "Dolph" imo.

got my regular in...cool figure, can't get him to stand on it's own.

its good to see that the boxes are back to normal size:yess:

was saying to myself thank god this well be the first head that i wont have to get re-painted from ski but after seeing some pics i guess ski well get my money once more...:monkey2:pfft:

Man I still haven't gotten my shipping info. I'm getting antsy...

Saw the opened one on eBay. I love his boots. They look awesome !

Just got my shipping info. Scheduled delivery is September 6th, one week from today. :rock

HA! I don't have a Crimson Guard! So take THAT, all of you people who do!

wait...

Getting two of these guy and gonna set them up with my cobra throne in the fashion of the diorama. I think the CG looks pretty good from the pics I've seen. The helmet seems a little off to me, but maybe it looks more accurate in person. One of my favorite figures as a kid, the wait is finally over. Bring on Bludd and the Baroness already!!!

God I hate the way pleather folds. Rather it rolls in large waves. Yuck. Oh well.

Nice shots Pred.

At least it's not as shiny as the prototype was. It looks way better in my opinion.

Back