Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Offical Sideshow Crimson Guards!

sawviperc.jpg

Anyone ever own this thing? I bought it cause he had a big ass gun but he was never able to hold it and when he did, he'd topple over.

Anyone ever have Steam-Roller as part of the mobile command centre?

Man did I love that environment. I think I ended up painting pools of blood all over though on one the last times I ever played with it. It was an epic childhood scene. :lol

I have a crimson cobra commander and ordered the ex crimson guard to flank him with my viper. But now I am thinking of getting another crimson guard. Should I get on the wait list and try for another ex crimson guard for possible resale in the future if I don't want 2 or just get the regular?

I still don't know why people don't like the SSC CCC he is by far my favorite figure I own. Ya there are a few problems with him but he is well worth it. Guess I will try and get another exclusive CG to go with him since it will look pretty good. Who knows maybe I will grab a cobra throne to top it off.

I don't see the need for 2 of the exclusive heads. I doubt I'll ever pose him with the ex head. I'm probably going to use the extra head for a kit bash. I think he'd work for Law or even Red Star.

I'll get the second CG from Alterego or gohastings.

I don't see the need for 2 of the exclusive heads. I doubt I'll ever pose him with the ex head. I'm probably going to use the extra head for a kit bash. I think he'd work for Law or even Red Star.

I'll get the second CG from Alterego or gohastings.

I agree, here. The regular vesion is fine to display flanking CCC.

I won't be able to get a CCC until later this year...I have a bad feeling about that as far as the price goes. But oh, well. I snoozed...

I still don't know why people don't like the SSC CCC he is by far my favorite figure I own. Ya there are a few problems with him but he is well worth it. Guess I will try and get another exclusive CG to go with him since it will look pretty good. Who knows maybe I will grab a cobra throne to top it off.

Cobra Command is pure ego. He isn't going to dress to match troopers. He is going to stand out from them.

If they would have made his outfit black he would be 100% liked by all Joe fans. Instead, he is the only Joe figure not on my shelf.

If they would have made his outfit black he would be 100% liked by all Joe fans.

Cobra Command is pure ego. He isn't going to dress to match troopers. He is going to stand out from them.

If they would have made his outfit black he would be 100% liked by all Joe fans. Instead, he is the only Joe figure not on my shelf.

Ya but that's what you have to love about cobra commander is his ego.

Back