Official Sideshow 1/6th DC Comic and Game figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope there will be a certain Man of Steel next to Batman this weekend!

As I'm sure everyone has thought of this, how great would a Comic Line of Marvel heroes be... So I can finally have a matching cross Universe figure line that looks the same!

Sideshow has already said that they won't be doing Marvel 1:6 despite them doing DC 1:6.

And yeah, I fully expect the big reveal at SDCC :drool

Re: DC SIXTH SCALE FIGURES Teaser video

Looks like they're leading off with the Joker for this line as well. The Batman sketch they show looks a little too much like the Arkham City style Bats which HT's is doing.

Wow! Are those the first three? Harley, Catwoman and Joker?? Said ready to deploy?

Well it's nice to see the first four will most likely be Batman, Joker, Catwoman and Harley. :)

Wow. The first figure may be Joker? That's soooo exciting when I already have Ledger and Nicholson on the shelf.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:panic:

maybe Sideshow will have Joker on display at SDCC with either their own Batman or HT Arkham City Batman... :)

They look cool from the teaser, but maybe a bit too Jim Lee inspired for my tastes. With two heads each, I'd probably want to collect this line, but I don't think my wallet can handle it with everything Hot Toys is doing these days.

Back