Official Sideshow 1/6th DC Comic and Game figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHEN WILL WE SEE THE BATMAN 1:6 FIGURES OUT FOR PRE-ORDER? I AM PARTICULARLY EXCITED TO GET A GLIMPSE OF YOUR ARKHAM ASYLUM VERSION!

Arkham Asylum Sixth Scale figures will be available soon courtesy of Hot Toys. As for Sideshow’s Batman Sixth Scale figures, our comic-based versions will be unveiled next – look for them around the time of San Diego Comic-Con!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experie...-get-a-glimpse-of-your-arkham-asylum-version/

It's around that time... :clap

Note in the Sideshow answer is Batman "figures", "versions" and "them" are all plural......hmmmmmmm....

I know that there were multiple Batman version preliminary art work shown but it would be odd if they were all shown first.

We know for sure that SSC is doing a Batman figure first. Given that they are doing the "modern" version (Not the New 52) version in the 1:1 and the PF, I wouldn't be shocked if they either A: Did the modern version in 1:6 as well or B: Took this opportunity to include the New 52 version and get that out of the way. I find it hard pressed to believe that DC isn't pushing them to do some New 52 in some format given that even the newest Superman ride opened in Six Flags in NorCal has the New 52 version on it's artwork.

This line better really be shown off at SDCC, it's easily the thing I'm looking forward to the most out of DC and it'd be shame for it to be another no-show.

I'd love to see a new Neal Adams Batman. Whether SSC does it justice is another story though.. :monkey1

I don't think they'll be doing any specific artist versions. Certain looks, like say Silver Aged, sure, but not specifically Adams. Just look at the Joker PF. Influenced by certain artists, but not true to any one in particular. The GI Joe line is another good example of what they will probably go with. Homages to certain looks/figures but Sideshow's own take on them.

I'm really hoping they have the Batcave Environment they teased about in the Q/A done. :drool

I feel for you guys (and gals) who are waiting for the comic stuff, the wait's been pretty brutal, and, if not for the movie stuff from HT, I'd probably have gone crazy. I really, really hope we see some more soon.

Back