Official Sideshow 1/6th DC Comic and Game figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that they're keeping the New 52 stuff separate from the rest, meaning we won't be stuck with the poopy new designs for everything.

We probably won't have any cool "Justice League" stuff for a while now because it sounds like that will be all New 52. :(

Heh. This may turn out to be a bigger deal than I initially thought. I figured it was going to be mostly a premium format thing ... but the 1/6 offerings look quite good on the Batman and Superman front. At SS prices, I can see myself getting a couple.

SnakeDoc

I can't wait for the New 52 stuff really. I want all variations of the characters I can get.

Re: Official Sideshow 1/6th Comic and Game figure Discussion

My god...

Anything BTAS related that Sideshow makes, I'm getting. No question.

:exactly: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Harley%20Quinn.jpg

Harley_Quinn.png

Harly1x.jpg

p.s. but still prefer 1/6 action figures over anything else

Last edited:
I can't wait for the New 52 stuff really. I want all variations of the characters I can get.

Of the JLA characters, I'd be cool with the New 52 designs for Aquaman, Batman and GL, since they're the least crappily changed. Maybe even Flash. Hell, maybe Wonder Woman. But the new Supes sucks. And screw Cyborg.

Now, some of the other New 52 stuff I'd be down for. Frankenstein & The Creature Commandos? Suicide Squad? Now we're talkin'.

I've actually grown on the Kryptonian suited Superman. Plus imagining a shelf with The First Appearance, Golden Age, Silver Age, Modern Age and then New 52 makes me giddy.

Which is why I think in 1:6 they'll be out sooner than later but it's really no different than the Superman Red/Blue which while ridiculous is still a footnote in the character's history. Just like the gray templed Hal which I can't wait to get.

Only interested in BTAS at the moment. Im sure that will change once some pics go up of the figures theyre working on tho :(

I seriously doubt there will be any actual BTAS items. Inspired by the show perhaps, but not an animated style. They didn't even do the Clone Wars figures in an animated style.

Come on, BTAS is much more beloved among Batman fans/collectors than the CW cartoon is to Star Wars fans, especially when considering high-end stuff (i.e. the older collectors who have money).

Not saying Sideshow will make Timmverse Animated stuff (they should!) but there's definitely a market for it. Moreso than animated SW stuff at this price range.

I'd love Batman: The Animated Series figures. Not sure about the comic versions, though. I never collected the DCD 13 inch series, so I could pass on these without too much regret. These would really have to blow me out of the water with Hot Toys-like accessories and quality.

I seriously doubt there will be any actual BTAS items. Inspired by the show perhaps, but not an animated style. They didn't even do the Clone Wars figures in an animated style.

Why not tho? Your assuming they won't because they didn't for Star Wars but like IrishJedi said, there are plenty of fans who would gladly pay good money for some 1/6 BTAS figures. Im not too sure how many Star Wars fans were demanding some Clone War animated series figures, but it seems like the demand was much less. You could be right and they may not end up doing it, but I think the possibility is much higher than you think.

I think that I'm done with HT after Keaton & Nicholson. May pick up some TDKR stuff if I like it enough, and I'll try for the Batmobile, but if SSC gives us great quality comic/multi-media inspired figures at affordable prices...well, to quote the great Billy Joel, I'm "movin' out." Sorry, HT.

I think that I'm done with HT after Keaton & Nicholson. May pick up some TDKR stuff if I like it enough, and I'll try for the Batmobile, but if SSC gives us great quality comic/multi-media inspired figures at affordable prices...well, to quote the great Billy Joel, I'm "movin' out." Sorry, HT.

well seeing how Boba is $175, Zartan is $160 and Rock n Roll is $135, SS is pretty much at HT prices. At least HT prices from about a year or two ago.

Back