official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To this point I have only gotten SW and LOTR 1:6 figs from SS, do they normally drop a preorder during a newsletter?
Id be steaming if I missed out on this.

Pretty much everything gets its preorders in the newsletters except SW and LOtR.

Come on guys, he is already 4th on the seller list, lets get him to the top and knock off the Star Wars figure just like Joe did back in the 80's!!!

yeah $119, they are on crack. I've been cutting back on my Sideshow figures for awhile now as they have continued to raise their prices without offering more for the price. At this rate they are going to price themselves right out of business.

Sideshow used to be a really cool company with really cool affordable figures. $119!! C'mon. That figure is easily a $80 figure tops.

Bad bad bad move

I have to agree with King. Most other companys have been charging way more for a while and people still buy them. I say if you don't like it then vote with your wallet and see what happens. Maybe Ron Paul will be the next president too. :monkey1

Assuming he's on the prometheus, I do think, judged against the current market, that he's a $120 figure. It's just a shock to see that price tag on a Sideshow figure.

first - SS price increases arent reflected by an increase in quality, accessories, etc. they are high because the cost of everything in the whole freakin' world is skyrocketing.

second - this figure is well worth it cuz it appears to be the highest quality figure SS has done to date. it has the new body and a ton of accessories. plus it's GI Joe, so get one already and quitcher^^^^^in'.:rock

Get used to it :lol

I cant wait till a Star Wars figure drops at $120(Vader), the pissing and moaning from those bunch of pussies is gonna be clissic.

Tears will be flowing and ^^^^^is will be falling. Don't worry most of them don't use them anyways.

My favorite 3.75 inch figure of all time just became my favorite 12 inch figure of all time! OH YEAH! This is what we were picturing when we had pipe dreams about Hot Toys getting this license. Nice freaking work Sideshow! :clap

2610_press27-001.jpg

2610_press17-001.jpg

He even looks totally badass stripped down. Take off his upper gear and just give him the shoulder sheath for his sword and you've got a nice '85 Snake Eyes (minus Timber of course :monkey2).

26101_press04-001.jpg

So much for buying two of this guy. :lol

There's certainly enough accessories to make four separate commandoes. I wonder if any company makes decent 1/6 scale wolves.

I think DiD does some really nice dogs. Dont know if the could modified to make a kick ass Timber.

Back