Official Sideshow 1/6 LOTR Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody remember these scenes from the films?

fardo.jpg

fraudo.jpg

those scenes were cut out if i remember from the DVD special features. that was the scene right after frodo and sam left the fellowship and frodo smoked the rest of their pipe weed to lighten their load a bit. he went running around the woods yelling "I CAN FLY!!! I CAN FLY!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" meanwhile sam was running around in circles trying to catch him and gather up all of the clothes that frodo was stripping off and flinging everywhere. why this got cut i dont know. probably for running time issues .

Thanks guys, that was a get the ball rolling piece, I've come up with a design concept of my own I'll be piecing together, but it may take time, don't want to rush it and since I'm not following a template of sorts, will take a little more planning.

I broke down and used my rewards points to get this guy. Really cool figure. I went ahead and fixed the legs on mine and dirtied up his legs a bit.

Thought i would definately stick to PF's but after seeing some of these awesome pics i just dont know.:confused::D

Back