Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sw3.jpg

Helmet modified on my Vader

None of my Vader figures (SS and 2 Medi) are displayed with the red plastic poles in the hand. Vader is impressive by his own, no need to take out the lightsaber. As for cathode sabers -they are cool, but when unlit, not much better than the red pole IMO.

Great photo and poses!! :rock
thx masterbro :)

WOW! That is awesome! You make that Hasbro Grievious which by all standards is a serious piece of poo-doo look awesome! That's amazing.
:clap

yup, grievous looks awesome after "scale surgery", more threatening and intimidating.. thx masterbro..
best regards from indonesian starwars fanboys!!!

Great shot, FlyandFight!

You just reminded me of when I got the 12" General Grievous on the TRU opening night of the toy release. I went home, took it out, and it was so flimsy and cheap that I immediately returned it saying it was broken. It was such a bad toy.

Can't wait for Sideshow/Hot Toys to attempt it!!!!

Great shot, FlyandFight!

You just reminded me of when I got the 12" General Grievous on the TRU opening night of the toy release. I went home, took it out, and it was so flimsy and cheap that I immediately returned it saying it was broken. It was such a bad toy.

Can't wait for Sideshow/Hot Toys to attempt it!!!!

hmm.. actually that "Vader and his partners in crime" picture was photographed by me :)...
Grievous hasbro actually was a bad toy, but with a little bit modification (rescaled and repainted) he looks awesome now :)

BTW does that cathode lightsaber come with a connector for batteries, if so what kind of batteries does it use? Can you hide it inside Vader's suit? Or does it work with adapter?

Back