Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
barryo...maybe you should submit those pictures to the police as a composite sketch to help them with their investigation!

How do you take the helmet off to start the mod? After that, do you sand the head or the innards of the helmet? Thanks...

How do you take the helmet off to start the mod? After that, do you sand the head or the innards of the helmet? Thanks...

You simply pull the helmet, removing it from the head, the glue might sound like cracks but not to worry. Then you sand/cut the inner parts and verify if helmet fits better. If not sand again and so on until you get the desired pose for the helmet

Psh, newbs. :tap You forgot, "I saw your laser sword."

i don't have a problem with the Midichlorians… it was a needed plot device to demonstrate how much the galaxy was changed by the Emperor (there is actual science behind the force, but by the time of the OT, it is reduced to a "hokey religion"), same with "laser sword"… Anakin was so far removed from everything, just a way to illustrate his naiveté.

i mean, these issues seem trivial to the real problems. the character development… the acting… the pacing… the blue screens…

You simply pull the helmet, removing it from the head, the glue might sound like cracks but not to worry. Then you sand/cut the inner parts and verify if helmet fits better. If not sand again and so on until you get the desired pose for the helmet

Thanks a lot.

Oh, has this helmet/head been modded?
jgppab.jpg

That pose is awesome.

Just to clarify one thing. To remove the entire head from this Vader, simply pulling on it will do?

I'm worried about breaking it ...

took a long time to get my helmet off.. lots of stop/starts in trying to wiggle it off.. in the end if finally gave way and snapped.

i did the hasbro dome mod.. i had kept the 12" talking vader MIMB (lame) for however many years its been.. 13 years, and cracked it open to steal the dome.

Looks pretty awesome now.. love the length of the back dome area.

Here are some pictures of my Sideshow
Vader with a Hurricane custom helmet:

IMG_2725.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_2724.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_2720.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks! It is a definite improvement over the dome originally included with the figure.

Love it!

It still bugs me that Sideshow made the chain too tight to go over the neck. That's my preferred look.

Back