Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither. Expect it to be a sculpt of the inevitable CG'd Hayden in the mask. :lol

LukeSkywalkerNooooo.jpg

:lol

I'd be ok with that.

:lurking

No. I fully expect it to be a SE non-eye brow version. Wh would you want chunky monkey's eyebrows anyway? :dunno

I'd say the 1:1 bust is a pretty good gauge of what the figure'll be, and I can't imagine them thinking an eyebrowed portrait a good exclusive or anything. I can agree with the removal, as much as it is not what the original film featured, it makes sense with the established trauma of ROTS.

Mabee the exclusive for a ROTJ Vader could be something simple like hands posed for picking up the emperor and tossing him down the shaft, or shackles for Luke, or a chopped of hand/arm stump. Anyhow, just some ideas.

I would have no idea what they could add to an ESB Vader, except the the busted vader helm with Lukes face in it, which I thought they did for one of there PF's or something.

Mabee the exclusive for a ROTJ Vader could be something simple like hands posed for picking up the emperor and tossing him down the shaft, or shackles for Luke, or a chopped of hand/arm stump. Anyhow, just some ideas.

I would have no idea what they could add to an ESB Vader, except the the busted vader helm with Lukes face in it, which I thought they did for one of there PF's or something.

Inregards to TESB Vader how about the holo platform that Vader used to communicate w/the Emperor. Now it all depends if the figure is capable of that famous pose? But Vader did this in ROTJ as well.:dunno

Inregards to TESB Vader how about the holo platform that Vader used to communicate w/the Emperor. Now it all depends if the figure is capable of that famous pose? But Vader did this in ROTJ as well.:dunno

I wouldn't be suprised if they will release the platform as a enviorment like they did with the Emperor's throne :wink1:

Well, it's not a must have accessory for me so I won't be bothered, I just won't understand why make it without lights.

I'd rather have the bottom half to Vader's meditation chamber than the platform.

never understood the need for lights on figures. does anybody actually reach into their cabinets and turn everything on whenever they enter the room? too much of a hassle IMO.

Lights on figures, I only find worthwhile for photos, but lights that have long lasting power, if they add to the display, I'd put to use. If the Han in Carbonite wall included a light overhead to mimic the lighting in Jabba's palace, I'd totally use that. Stuff like Vader's boxes actually lighting up, they run on small batteries that don't last long and from a veiwing distance, probably wouldn't stand out much so I don't find them necessary. I care more about lights when it acts as your display light just the same as any LED spotlights people buy for their detolfs or whatever.

considering the anh vader can do it ( more or less) already, i don't see why not.

I love the ANH Vader but I would relaly like a ROTJ Vader. Has SS stated they plan on making different Vaders or is this speculation? The ROTJ Vader is Vader to me, I hope we see one soon.

I love the ANH Vader but I would relaly like a ROTJ Vader. Has SS stated they plan on making different Vaders or is this speculation? The ROTJ Vader is Vader to me, I hope we see one soon.

At this point, its all speculation...

At this point, its all speculation...

It is not speculation, SS has stated in the past that they are planning on making all versions of Vader. There was no time frame given though.

I've seen some people say that the sideshow vader has "monkey arms". I think this stems from the fact that his gloves only extend about halfway up his forearm. But the pic below shows that sideshow got it quite right. Not to mention his hands fall midway-ish down his thigh (a little below the hips) when standing in a normal pose with arms at his sides, which is where human hands should fall in a normally proportioned person.

Episode_4_Darth_Vader_Points_Leia.jpg

Back