Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my.php

My TDK Batman is posed without a stand and he remains balanced for indefinite periods of time. Feet that are flat on the ground independent of leg position enable a figure to remain stable. Shoe soles that are required to remain perpendicular to the legs at all times cause stability problems in all accounts unless a figure is standing at perfect attention.

For some figures, something like the HT Batman's would be ideal, but would have to be perfect. My TDK Batman has strong ankles but my Begins Batman, from the TDK line, flops at the ankles like a dead fish.

Vader is BIG and HEAVY, the solid build of his boots is what keeps him upright and they do it very well, I've had him go hours and hours standing on his own without issue. I don't think even HT's ankle design or Takara's would support the weight of a figure like Vader.

For what little dynamic posing the legs on this Vader are capable of, I feel the boots are a non-issue and the fact that it can hold the poses it can get into on it's own supports them being done as they are.

Thanks for posting Lawrence! Any thoughts/review on your figure? Are the joints tight, paint work clean, etc?

Did the same... Can't wait! Vader and Obi-Wan are going on the top shelf of a detolf!

Good Deal!!! Wonder if Memnoch was able to get his done too? Man I can't wait for this! I sold my Medicom Vader , Hasbro Sith Lords Pack and gave my
Electronic Vader to my nephew for this! From all of MaulFans great pictures I'd say Sideshows destroys them excpet for too an extent the old Kenner one
from 79' which was my my taste of 1:6 scale figures.

I tried calling yesterday but couldnt get through. Maybe Ill try now.

Well talked to Cathy and she said since they were gonna start charging today she couldn't push mine through. It should charge either today or tomorrow. Wish they would have picked up when I called twice yesterday, I could have had it charged.

What did you guys say on the phone? Did you just ask for the status of your order and say your credit card is ripe for the charging?

I tried calling yesterday but couldnt get through. Maybe Ill try now.

Well talked to Cathy and she said since they were gonna start charging today she couldn't push mine through. It should charge either today or tomorrow. Wish they would have picked up when I called twice yesterday, I could have had it charged.

I didn't talk to Cathy , but they would have been able to charge yesterday anyhow , they have to allow 24 hours from the time the notice was sent out.

I told the person I spoke with that I was using my Debit card and with it being the first of the month have rent ect.. going through which I really do and asked if they could charge me so they they get their money.

Last edited:
Back