Official San Diego Comic-Con 2010 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't they last year?

Yeah they sold them on EBAY last year, but at regular price, they weren't at a higher rate or auction style. They released something like 25-30 a day and typically they sold out in two or three minutes.

I can't remember there ebay user name.

They had single and four day passes.
I'm not sure when they are up, since I found them by mere chance about a week before the Con... check their feedback history, that might give you a clue.

:duff

They had single and four day passes.
I'm not sure when they are up, since I found them by mere chance about a week before the Con... check their feedback history, that might give you a clue.

:duff

must of the feedbacks are past 90 days so there is no way to see what the items were.

But thanks for the info on the tickets. I have friday and saturday ordered but I'm trying to get a 4 day ticket with preview night.

Re: San Diego Comic-Con 2010

Every item is a pass :cool:

WOW, thats awesome. i hope I can get a 4 day pass.

I was referring to the dates...
seems like the earliest tickets went on sale @ the beginning of July...
Oh, Okay. I'll keep checking back with them from time to time. Plus I have them saved and when they post something, I should get an email notice.

"LET YOU" ? Wow does he own you or something ? :duh

When I got no reply, I just let it go. Her comment made me sad :monkey2

Resurrecting this thread cause we are now closing in on SDCC this year. Is it just me or is this years cons feel kinda....subdued? it's a month and a half out and I feel like there's no real excitement this year (for me anyway). So far the Exclusives are lackluster, no real "must see" panel or guest.. just kinda "Meh"

Hopefully once July hits excitement will ramp up.

My camera has all but died. I need to buy a better camera, and if I do, I will. Otherwise, probably not.

Resurrecting this thread cause we are now closing in on SDCC this year. Is it just me or is this years cons feel kinda....subdued? it's a month and a half out and I feel like there's no real excitement this year (for me anyway). So far the Exclusives are lackluster, no real "must see" panel or guest.. just kinda "Meh"

Hopefully once July hits excitement will ramp up.

:cuckoo:

I'm really excited about Mattel's MOTU and Ghostbusters new stuff, all the Thundercats goodies, Sideshow SW Hammerhead, Yoda, Gammy...
And all the HT goodies!!! :yess::yess::yess:

Back