Official San Diego Comic-Con 2010 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw this thread. Called my bud to get his tix. as soon as he checked out I refreshed the main page and Saturday changed to "sold out" I think that son of a gun was the last person to get tix lol

why do u guys think that next years comic con sold out so fast??? It's weird!:confused::confused::confused:

saw this thread. Called my bud to get his tix. as soon as he checked out I refreshed the main page and Saturday changed to "sold out" I think that son of a gun was the last person to get tix lol

Congrats to him. :banana

why do u guys think that next years comic con sold out so fast??? It's weird!:confused::confused::confused:

You know, I have no idea. Last year it took awhile for saturday sold out but for some reason, it sold out in 3 days. Thats alot of tickets.

OH yeah that's right! :confused::confused::confused:
I guess I was more drunk than I thought I was?!:rotfl

I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

I doubt they'll do an Ironman 2 panel next year....they already did it in the SDCC that just passed (i went to it...it was awesome).....

Most likely they'll do a Tron Legacy panel!:rock

Well i figured they could talk about the movie more since it would have already been out.

Tron panel will definitely happen.

Saturday selling out this soon? I wouldn't doubt the people handling the tickets held quite a few back so they can sell them on eBay.

Back