Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

This was an easy order for me. (Flexpay is my friend!...or fiend, however you may look at it. )

Talk about anti-climax...
In a way, I'm thankful, leaves more money to save for the expensive HT figures coming up.

But honestly, I was a bit disappointed with all the B&W and Cyber Monday stuff, but I'm very happy for everybody who got what they wanted.

I ordered one:D It grows on me everytime i see it...... but i also laugh a bit:lol

So when do we get the 1:1 Jabba??

When we sleep and dream :( Sadly, it's never happen, and if it does, even throneless, it'll cost about $5000 which is not an ammount I can spend anytime soon on a collectible.

Its a nice piece. I don't collect 1:1 and even if I did, I doubt I would buy this.

I don't think this is any more random than Bossk or Greedo, it's niche characters, but at this scale and price, you have niche collectors.

It's kind of a toss-up since you don't know that the people that buy the more expensive collectibles will want to buy the more obscure characters. This guy has a bit more time than Bossk, but still he's not really a great defining character of Star Wars that would really deserve a full-scale collectible. And a more popular character would attract people into that niche (if this was the Grievous 1:1 then I'd be ordering it).

Seriously, we need a 1:1 Jabba to go with Crumb.

When we sleep and dream :( Sadly, it's never happen, and if it does, even throneless, it'll cost about $5000 which is not an ammount I can spend anytime soon on a collectible.

A true 1:1 Jabba would cost a good deal more than $5000, even without the throne. I say triple that number, easily.

I think this works because he's sitting, so unlike busts where you want them higher in view, almost at true height, you can stick this guy anywhere, on tables, desks, even on the floor somewhere, in the bathroom next to the "throne" if you wanted :lol.

I think this works because he's sitting, so unlike busts where you want them higher in view, almost at true height, you can stick this guy anywhere, on tables, desks, even on the floor somewhere, in the bathroom next to the "throne" if you wanted :lol.

$350 life-size statue next to the john?... Interesting.:rotfl

This would be a cool piece if it had a companion piece, I dont see Crumb by himself a worthwhile purchase.

Not to say it doesnt look great, which it does, but just not a $350 character to me.

If I end up keeping my order, this will accompany me to all project meetings at work. I'll just place him on the conference table and act as if it's completely normal. :lol

I'd never do it, but I thought it worked well for a joke :)

I think any good collection should spread out throughout the entire house.:D

(and it did work well for a ha ha :rotfl)

I agree with King. Its really a nice piece if you LOVE Crumb, but as a stand alone piece its just not something that would fit in with my collection.

Back