Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CRUMB!

2219_press13-001.jpg

Re: Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Since it's the fullest, I'm going with this one as the official, not to be deleted, thread.

I didn't realize it til another thread pointed it out, this piece was done collaboratively with the original artist, that's a sweet detail, nice to know it's that much more authentic, much like 1:6 Jabba being done with input from the original puppet maker.

They really did a good job in creating him, but, um, come on....

Seriously, Sideshow, if you're going to make really expensive collectibles of stuff (although, for this I'd say it's a very low price, but still expensive) please make sure that it's something people would care a lot about.

Re: 1:1 Salacious Crumb

Placed my order, I don't know why, but I'd enjoy having this little guy sitting around somewhere in my home. Wish it'd been a Grievous announcement, but this is cool too.

Im with ya on that one MAulFan

I ordered one too - there is just something about having this guy sitting around in the house, maybe the living room, that would be hella cool

I mean come on, how many people would be able to say that they own a life size Salacious Crumb statue, right? :)

Then again it does not ship until the 2nd quarter of next year - so that gives me time to change my mind on it if I decide to cancel.

I don't think this is any more random than Bossk or Greedo, it's niche characters, but at this scale and price, you have niche collectors.

It looks really good. Not a piece I want, but it looks fantastic.

In all seriousness, it looks great. Have to say I would have NEVER guessed this was coming.

Re: 1:1 Salacious Crumb

Gotta have something for the GF to pose with when she wears the Slave Leia gear, right?

:monkey3

I'd love to get it but no way can I afford $350... nor would I have the room for him.

Back