Official ROTJ Emporer Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think Sideshow knows we want a ROTJ Palpy (with lightnin' hands!) They also know we want his throne. It's also probably safe to say they know we want a ROTJ Vader (with unmasked headsculpt! with battle-damage hand! with wrap-around lightning! with funeral pyre!). Who doesn't think they're not planning on at least 2 versions of the Royal Guards (as in Crimson Empire)? They can't blow their load as fast as Kenner/Hasbro. Nor can many of us afford it. Patience...
By the way, ever wonder why Vader got so dusty after Luke wailed on him at the end of ROTJ? the floor of the incomplete Death Star's Throne Room couldn't be THAT dirty. The Special edition should have some added "Pardon Our Dust" signs.
One last thing, Sideshow, I DO want you to make figures of the Emperor's advisors. You had a 3-pack of Endor Rebel nobodies, and as well as you sculpt creepy old men, this set will be a sales win.

Yeah, I think Sideshow knows we want a ROTJ Palpy (with lightnin' hands!) They also know we want his throne. It's also probably safe to say they know we want a ROTJ Vader (with unmasked headsculpt! with battle-damage hand! with wrap-around lightning! with funeral pyre!).

YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!

Who doesn't think they're not planning on at least 2 versions of the Royal Guards (as in Crimson Empire)?

Wow. I don't think so. But, that's probably just because I wouldn't be interested.

By the way, ever wonder why Vader got so dusty after Luke wailed on him at the end of ROTJ? the floor of the incomplete Death Star's Throne Room couldn't be THAT dirty.

I figured all that electricity suddenly made him a dust magnet. Star Wars Apologist FTW!!! :joy

One last thing, Sideshow, I DO want you to make figures of the Emperor's advisors. You had a 3-pack of Endor Rebel nobodies, and as well as you sculpt creepy old men, this set will be a sales win.

You know, I'd actually really dig on some Dignitary figures, too!

Only if these three aspects come either simultaneously or close together

Emperor Palpatine

Emperor's Throne

Imperial Royal Guard (2-pack...and don't charge for two full price figures please)

I'm sure there will be at least two royal guards - given that all the characters in the EU poll are reasonably certain to be made. That would give us Kir Kanos as well as a regular royal guard. Potentially also Carnox Jax and/or Shadowguard to get the most out of the R&D.

Anyone tried converting ROTS Palps to ROTJ Emperor using the Hasbro Emperor robes? Pics please!
BTW i'm buying a Medi Royal Guard in anticipation of this release:D

And the fact that those rebel nobodies are still languishing in gift card status means the advisors will never see the light of day.

the Imperial Dignitaries definitely peeked my curiosity as a kid, and seeing a 3 pack of them would would peek my curiosity further (not so much in them, but in SST business model).

Yes...I know, we know that sideshow knows we want this...they also know we have wanted droids for years and still no plans. This thread is to try and get this done now..the figure wouldnt be difficult, need a head sculpt and a cape. Everyone here just assumes sideshow will be around for ever...I dont believe this at all...especially with the latest moves made, rising costs, and in my opinion only, a decrease in quality. Throw in all the new lines of figures, they are stretching themselves thin...this could end bad for SSC lovers. So i say...screw blowing their load too soon...lets have what we want now.

I for one would love a Palpatine with throne.But judging by what Thrawn with his throne cost, how much of a dent will a Palpatine with throne take out of your wallet?.....then again you could always build one :D

Hey all, first post here, some may know me from RebelScum. I'm all about a Palps with a throne. Some of us (me) don't really have the skilz to make our own.

That's what SS is for!

I am not sure if most would like the Emperor's advisors. I would love to have them to have a more complete set-up of the Emperor's throne room. Not forgetting a pair of Royal Guards to go along too.:)

We better all buy up the Exclusive Thrawn, or they might reconsider doing the Emperor with his throne.

That'd be very foolish on their part. You can't gauge support for one of the most pivotal villains in the entire saga based on sales for an EU character. I honestly question with all the stuff out their and current economic times, just how well Thrawn will do in general, but particularly, a number of folks will pass on the throne to save some money. I don't know Thrawn very well, but I imagine the throne to him doesn't feel as key an accessory as the throne fro the Emperor is, 90% of his time in Jedi is spent perched on his throne masterfully maneuvering the situations.

We better all buy up the Exclusive Thrawn, or they might reconsider doing the Emperor with his throne.

They had to know going into it that he would not be a big seller...right? If not..who is running the markting and development department over there? And before someone blah blah blah's about stretching out the releases of main characters..just save it. It is a business, producing some obscure and lame character like thrawn (to people who are not into EU) you have to expect a low return on sales. I think if they are smart they will lower that price of a thrown and try to manufacture it better if they want to sell out. Alot of people thought the price of thrawn's was way too high for them to buy...me included.

Back