Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you guys know that the P2's dreads are no longer posable.
There are no wires inside them. :(

Sad for you Pred collectors.

What? That's f'ed up. I feel sorry for people getting this one if it's true because the dreds look a little out of contron and in need of some posing.

hmm i expected as much with the dreads they look a lot thinner than the avp figures..well at least on the p2 elder. the p2 normal predators dreads have a puffed up look. OH and does anyone know if hot toys have the lisence for avp requiem 1/6 figures?

Well, "they" say that the dreads are made of soft material and are free flowing.

Furthermore, they also say that there are no wires in the hands either. Now THAT is messed up. I hope it's not true, but I'm getting my info from someone who already has one in hand. :(

Well, "they" say that the dreads are made of soft material and are free flowing.

Furthermore, they also say that there are no wires in the hands either. Now THAT is messed up. I hope it's not true, but I'm getting my info from someone who already has one in hand. :(

What!?! But I love their wired hands. Some of the best hands there are.

Everytime Hot Toys removes a feature, the monkey cries. :monkey2:monkey2

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2WHAT!!!!no more edwint kick ass action poses!!!!!!!

heehee...that really is a negative point for this fig man..lets hope them dreds returns with elder pred..if nt we just have to make do for those getting this piece..most likely will wait out for elder pred cos i can;t afford 2:D

What!?! But I love their wired hands. Some of the best hands there are.

Everytime Hot Toys removes a feature, the monkey cries. :monkey2:monkey2

No bendy hands:

(pic belongs to therock1914)

CIMG4333.jpg

Double bummer.....no wire in dreads & no bendy hands:monkey2

Plus the funky paint apps.

What the hell?!?!?!?

Hot Toys sure is cutting a lot of corners.

As their cost of production rises, and their products decrease in quality... we suffer. :monkey2

More pix from the same guy:

CIMG4344.jpg

CIMG4343.jpg

"Good News.

Please believe me. The dreads are completely natural like as a movie one.

I don't need to spend alot of time [adjusting] the dreads problem anymore. The soft dread is really good indeed. Yes.........the dreads hang down ......

Please see below pics:"
(therock1914, spawn.com)

CIMG4347.jpg

CIMG4349.jpg

CIMG4350.jpg

CIMG4352.jpg

Oh man,I'm still digging him a lot!!!! :rock

I don't care so much about the dreads cause they were sort of a pain on the other figures to get down...though I will miss some cool edwint photos. :(

But I do miss the bendable hands and it looks like Hot Toys went a little too crisp with the paint on the Pred's face.

Back