Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these images Facebox's? Because I found them over at Figures.com. Here's the gallery with other HT figures:
https://sdcc.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=517

I'm loving Elder, an absolute must buy.

Dark_Spidey said:
Is that what should be paid for the Ancient Pred asia ed?? (RE:Approximately US $525.96)
:horror
Hell no. I just got my Sideshow exclusive Ancient Predator from Sideshow two weeks ago for $141.28 shipped ($5 off for box damage). I really like the Ancient Predators, but they're not worth $500+.
Always try the waitlist first!

I pre ordered the bio helmet. It will go great with the two customs ones that I own. Since Hot Toys is making the Predator Elder from P2 hopefully they will make the lost hunters as well. I would love a Boar helmet Predator to match the 1/1 helmet that I have. I love the direction this line is going.

The AvP Predator figures I have seen look incredible and at one point I was sorely tempted to by the Celtic predator, given that I am celtic myself lol

However, I hated the movie and the characters. Besides there is only one true Predator in my mind, the original and best.

I just hope Hot Toys get round to producing the P1 Pred at some point.

The AvP Predator figures I have seen look incredible and at one point I was sorely tempted to by the Celtic predator, given that I am celtic myself lol

However, I hated the movie and the characters. Besides there is only one true Predator in my mind, the original and best.

I just hope Hot Toys get round to producing the P1 Pred at some point.

Yep, I'm waiting for P1. Ok, P1 trivia...

What was the only line of dialogue from the Predator in P1?

This guy looked bad ass! :rock

DSC00432.jpg

Back