Official Noble Collection Harry Potter thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's some cool stuff you've got there Dave!

I've never been much of a prop collector. Probably because most of the cool pieces are expensive. Personally, I'd rather pay $300 on a statue of a character than pay $300 for a character's weapon.

These wands, though, are very affordable. Even some of the larger items (Malfoy's walking stick, Mad-Eye's staff) are reasonably priced. I've been tempted to get some of these items for months, but have yet to do so. After seeing some of the newest items, I think I might have to finally pull the trigger on some of this stuff.

I'm liking that some of the items are starting to come with display stands. That's one of the things that had kept me from starting a collection. I didn't want to have to buy one of those lightning bolt stands for every wand I purchased. Wasn't really sure where I would put over 10 of those things.

Which brings me to a question. How are you guys displaying all of your individual wands? Darklord Dave, do you like the display stand for the DA wand collection or is it cheesy?

The display for the DA is okay - much better than the display for the TriWizard championship wands, which was very cheap looking.

The display for the DA is okay - much better than the display for the TriWizard championship wands, which was very cheap looking.

Wow, that's kind of surprising. Looking at the pics on Noble's site, the Triwizard display looks a lot classier than the DA display. Though, considering the price for it is pretty low, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it's cheap looking when you see it in person.

Of course, any one who wants the wands of Cedric, Fleur and Krum, or Ginny and Luna, has no choice but to buy the sets. At least, with the DA set, it's much cheaper than buying 6 individual wands. I can't complain about that. :D

Of course, any one who wants the wands of Cedric, Fleur and Krum, or Ginny and Luna, has no choice but to buy the sets.

Or you can do what I did. I ordered the Ginny wand fom the asian market. Got it all by itself and you can't really tell any difference in this wand and the Noble stuff. They also make the tri-wizard wands individually as well as Luna. They even make a Tonks. They are on ebay and usually run about $50-$60 each. I plan to pick up Luna and Tonks that way as well.

Yeah, I've heard about the Asian ones. That's definitely a good option for people who already bought some of the previously released wands that are in those sets. I don't own any wands yet, though, so my best option would be to go ahead and just buy the sets.

Nobody has pics of their wands displayed? Any one have links to pics of other collector's displays? I'd really love to see how collectors are displaying their wands.

I have the Asian TriWizard wands and I have to say that the Noble are slightly better. Not by much and it's a pretty subjective judgement, but the details seem crisper and they aren't as heavy as the Asian ones.

I bought my fiance the Hermione wand and Timeturner a couple of years ago and she just got me the Marauders Map and display frame for it this Christmas. Other than the plastic chain the Timeturner comes on (which feels cheap but displays well) I have to say that all of it is top notch. Especially considering the prices.

If anyone gets the deatheater masks, please post pics. I'm seriously tempted to make that purchase. They look so cool. :cool:

Jen - I got the deatheaters mask set for my b'day from my son. The masks are pretty cool; however, be advised that the case it comes in is not wood, but all plastic. Still, a very nice display and I like it.

I have the Asian TriWizard wands and I have to say that the Noble are slightly better. Not by much and it's a pretty subjective judgement, but the details seem crisper and they aren't as heavy as the Asian ones.

Ginny's wand is fairly plain so I don't think there be much if any difference. it would be interesting to see some of the more detailed wands side by side.

Well Cho's wand has finally made it to the UK, as has Moody's staff and the Marauder's Map.

So I'm a couple of hundred pounds lighter...

Still, had a nice bonus when I got home from work to find these on the mat :-

pottergraphs2.jpg

pottergraph1.jpg

Which were awesome enough.

But then I opened the third one...

pottergraphs3.jpg

It's John Hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered the Bellatrix Death Eater Mask and got it yesterday..looks cool, but I'm VERY disappointed that its plastic. Especially because it looks like its slightly warped. I guess it was foolish of me to hope that it would be metal. Oh well...cool nonetheless. Hopefully the g/f will like it.

I'm a little surprised the 1:1 deatheater masks are plastic, especially for that price. The 1/4 scale that comes with the wand I expected to be plastic and it looks good.

Nothing new from Noble that I know of, but the Bellatrix GG bust is showing up overseas so it should be here in the US very soon I hope.

I just ordered the Cho Chang wandhttps://www.noblecollection.com/catalog/product.cfm?id=NN7831&catid=21 and it's pretty cool. I now have all the wands except the Tri-Wizard Champions and the DA set. I have Malfoys cane as well. My brother ordered Moody's staff for Christmas but when it showed up it was cracked in half. I followed it's tracking online and it must have sat in a truck or warehouse all weekend and then due to the cold weather it must have split. When I opened it the staff was freezing. We returned it with no problem. The Noble rep wanted to know if we wanted a new one but with it shipping cross country there was no gaurantee it would arrive in good shape.
The Noble Collection does sell stands for the wandshttps://www.noblecollection.com/catalog/product.cfm?id=NN7771&catid=21 but at $14.50 each it get's expensive when you have all the wands without a stand.

Last edited:
I just ordered the Cho Chang wandhttps://www.noblecollection.com/catalog/product.cfm?id=NN7831&catid=21 and it's pretty cool. I now have all the wands except the Tri-Wizard Champions and the DA set. I have Malfoys cane as well. My brother ordered Moody's staff for Christmas but when it showed up it was cracked in half. I followed it's tracking online and it must have sat in a truck or warehouse all weekend and then due to the cold weather it must have split. When I opened it the staff was freezing. We returned it with no problem. The Noble rep wanted to know if we wanted a new one but with it shipping cross country there was no gaurantee it would arrive in good shape.
The Noble Collection does sell stands for the wandshttps://www.noblecollection.com/catalog/product.cfm?id=NN7771&catid=21 but at $14.50 each it get's expensive when you have all the wands without a stand.

I am on the fence about Cho's wand. I have 14 total including the Ginny and Tonks asian market wands. I wanted Ginny, but didn't want to have to order the DA set to get her since I already have harry, Hermione and Ron. I still plan to order Draco, Bellatrix and Neville at some point, but am on the fence about Cho and Luna ( Luna would be asian market again since she only comes with the DA set ). I have the lighting bolt stand for all of them except Tonks and I'll get one her her eventually and I didn't need stands for the Weasly twins who came with their own W&W stand.

I didn't get the DA set either, I didn't want the doubles of Harry,Ron & Hermione.
I didn't know there was a Tonks wand though, is it made by the NC or another company?
I have the Weasley brother wand set and I forgot to mention I have the Time Turner and Hogwarts writing quill as well. I'm planning on making my own display for all my wands. Getting some wood and brass looking hooks and making name plates for each wand.
Is there a link for the Tonks wand? If there is could some one please post it?
Thanks in advance.

Here are pictures of my Marauder's Map and map case from the Noble Collection.
The case has magnets so the lid stays shut while you hang it.
Map1.jpg

Map2.jpg

Map3.jpg

Map4.jpg

Map5.jpg

Back