Official Noble Collection Harry Potter thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't check the Noble site too often (no newsletter to warn of upcoming product) so I hadn't seen Cho's and the Weasley twins wands. I think they've done just about everyone now - all we need is Hagrid's umbrella.

Dave is right, that is the copyright notice, but right below it there is a scratch. a shame really, since the scratches are really noticeable. Regardless though, its an impressive piece.

I'd like to see (in the wand dept.) :-

Luna
Arthur Weasley
Kingsley Shacklebolt
The Blackthorn Wand
Mundungus Fletcher
Gilderoy Lockhart
Tonks
Crabbe
Goyle
Hagrid's 'umberella'
Aberforth Dumbledore

I'd like to see (in the wand dept.) :-

Luna
Arthur Weasley
Kingsley Shacklebolt
The Blackthorn Wand
Mundungus Fletcher
Gilderoy Lockhart
Tonks
Crabbe
Goyle
Hagrid's 'umberella'
Aberforth Dumbledore

Luna will be available in the DA set, but ONLY in that set ( same with Ginny Weasley ). You can't buy it alone.

Tonks will probably be made since it was made in the asian market.

I need to take better pics of all mine. They really are quite nice.

I am not a big fan of Harry Potter. I received a mailing from Noble Collection. I am interested in the wands now. I think they are pretty cool. The boxes they come in are pretty cool too.

I am not a big fan of Harry Potter. I received a mailing from Noble Collection. I am interested in the wands now. I think they are pretty cool. The boxes they come in are pretty cool too.

I wasn't a big Potter fan either. I actually used to make fun of it. The movies got me into it ( 3-5 are much better than 1 and 2 IMO ), but the books are great ( again, especially once you get to book 3 ). I am a little over half way though book 5 now.

The wands are great. I have 10 now and have the Weasley twins on pre-order. I plan to try to complete the entire wand collection when I can afford to get the rest of them.

I wasn't a big Potter fan either. I actually used to make fun of it. The movies got me into it ( 3-5 are much better than 1 and 2 IMO ), but the books are great ( again, especially once you get to book 3 ). I am a little over half way though book 5 now.

The wands are great. I have 10 now and have the Weasley twins on pre-order. I plan to try to complete the entire wand collection when I can afford to get the rest of them.

My wife made me watch all of them. She wanted to see the new one that came out. I didn't want to go unless I seen them all. I think each one gets better and better. I think it's because they get older and more mature each time. I really enjoyed the last movie. I read the second to the last book after the movie. LOL! I figure I will read the last book some day. :cool:

My wife made me watch all of them. She wanted to see the new one that came out. I didn't want to go unless I seen them all. I think each one gets better and better. I think it's because they get older and more mature each time. I really enjoyed the last movie. I read the second to the last book after the movie. LOL! I figure I will read the last book some day. :cool:

See? There you go....you're getting on track :D

You're welcome :D:D:D

My Weasley twins wands should be here any day now.

Since Noble will ONLY sell the Ginny Weasley wand in the DA set I ordered her wand from the asian market. It should be interesting to compare it to Nobles stuff. You can also get Krum and Luna from them w/o having to by repeats of other wands you may already have in sets. They have also released a Tonks wand as well.

Last edited:
I have the triwizard Japanese set. I have to say that they aren't as nice as the Noble ones. The sculpts are different and are a bit softer and not as detailed. They also have a molded in copyright rather than just the printed one on the Noble wands.

I'm working on a display for my wands - I'll see about some pics after I figure that out.

I have the triwizard Japanese set. I have to say that they aren't as nice as the Noble ones. The sculpts are different and are a bit softer and not as detailed. They also have a molded in copyright rather than just the printed one on the Noble wands.

I'm working on a display for my wands - I'll see about some pics after I figure that out.

Interesting. My plan is to stick with Noble as often as possible, but I won't by a set with 3-4 repeat wands in it just to get the 1-2 I don't have that won't be sold seperatly.

Noble seems to have gotten the message about display stands. This one that comes with the Weasley twins wands is excellent, down to the Weasley & Weasley logo in metal on the base. Oh, that's the Diagon Alley map and the Prophecy too, all arrived today.

weasleywand.jpg

Got another shipment from Noble today. Now after I've ordered pretty much everything Potter they have until they put something up and being a customer for 2 years I receive a $20 giftcard as a welcome gift for being a new Noble customer. And it doesn't expire for a whole month! :rolleyes:

It's funny how companies are trying to imitate SSC but aren't managing to do so with any conviction.

New wands - I like that they're doing display stands now - but all wall mounted and they aren't uniform and ones like Bellatrix are much too large for what they're displaying. I'm not sure how I'm going to put these up.

I can post my crappy flash photos because they still give you more information about the product than the Noble website.

wands1.jpg

Harry
Hermione
Ron
Ginny- very cool, but more masculine than I would have thought.
Neville
Luna - it's got nuts carved into it!
wand_luna.jpg

wands_da.jpg

wands5.jpg

wands2.jpg

wand_b2.jpg

wands_du.jpg

Dave,

Very nice stuff. I ordered the asian market Ginny and it's jsut as nice as the Noble stuff. I will order Neville from Noble and Luna from the Asian market so I don't have to rebuy Harry, Ron and Hermione. I got the Weasly twins as well and I agree it's a really nice display.

Question on the Bellatrix wand. I want it, but would not use the display. Is the wand "attached" to it or does it come right off by itself so I could place it on one of the lightning bolt displays?

On Bellatrix the wand and the mask are removeable, so you can display it however you want. The plaque really does use up too much space. However I'm digging the mask and may get the set they sell seperately.

Back